napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Express Domestic TNE and Test Prop/TNE

MarkD

I ordered from these guys for the first time the other day. Super fast service and more importantly professional as fuck. I have been using their TNE pre-workout and their Test Prop/TNE blend EOD. Draws and pins so smooth, zero pip. That's strange for me because TNE usually fucks me up, specially in blends. I have been using it since Saturday and I have been on fire both weight training and at bjj. I am going to be incorporating their Mast/Tren/Test blend as well as well as their Anavar at the end of my blast to help clean myself up. This with GW and S4, I will be a machine and I recommend you become one too.

This is almost identical to what im running right now!! Lovin it!! Im even doing the GW & S4 at the end and throwing the VAR in about a week or so from now... I have a log started if you wanna check it out!! Enjoy brother!! Love me some EXPDOM!!

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

This is almost identical to what im running right now!! Lovin it!! Im even doing the GW & S4 at the end and throwing the VAR in about a week or so from now... I have a log started if you wanna check it out!! Enjoy brother!! Love me some EXPDOM!!

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

I actually was looking at your log earlier today. How awesome is that TNE?

Nice dude. Their mast prop gave me no problems at all with PIP. You'll love it. Currently running it.
I wish I could find some boldenone ace or prop so I could utilize the short esters you're using now for a short cycle. I think I may start doing shorter cycles in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice dude. Their mast prop gave me no problems at all with PIP. You'll love it. Currently running it.
I wish I could find some boldenone ace or prop so I could utilize the short esters you're using now for a short cycle. I think I may start doing shorter cycles in the future.

I want to try the bold cyp. I love that compund but the weeks of waiting make me impatient so cyp or Ace seem fight up my alley. This is my first blast where I am not using EQ at all...yet. The last time I ran tren, mast, test, drol I put on 15 solid pounds in 2 weeks. Trying to replicate that with more of a cut this time. I'll be implementing GW and S4 this week. The anavar finisher is also new to me. E
This whole safe mail thing is fucking me up though

Gee i wonder where they got the idea for test prop/tne. Lol. Poachers. Lol

PHURIOUS

Uh ya. Lol. I was offering that like 2 years ago when i was on evo. Its all good. Part of the game. The exact reason why the tren storm recipe is locked down in my vault. Ha ha.

PHURIOUS

Uh ya. Lol. I was offering that like 2 years ago when i was on evo. Its all good. Part of the game. The exact reason why the tren storm recipe is locked down in my vault. Ha ha.

PHURIOUS

I've been seeing people with a "tri tren" blend and wondering what it is compared to the Storm. I'd like to give that a run again. Also, empty your inbox fool.

I've been seeing people with a "tri tren" blend and wondering what it is compared to the Storm. I'd like to give that a run again. Also, empty your inbox fool.

Tri tren is tren ace tren e and tren hexadrine. Diff formula

PHURIOUS

You don't want to mess with that stuff, I have never met one person, whether it be on forums or personally who has had a good experience with bold ace or prop, even the cyp will give 2 in 10 people some sickness but the ace and prop seems to give 9 of 10 people a hard time, from pip to a terrible flu, you get it all with that stuff. I can't figure out why anyone would even try to run it but some people do. If you google it you will find almost all bad experiences with the two compounds.

PHURIOUS

That's a pretty bold claim, I've never even seen your list I was running big d's tne blends probablyt 4 or 5 years ago, there are very few originals in this and if there are they probably don't make a ton of sense.

That's a pretty bold claim, I've never even seen your list I was running big d's tne blends probablyt 4 or 5 years ago, there are very few originals in this and if there are they probably don't make a ton of sense.

I was just making a funny. But ya i started selling that a few years ago and not too many were. It wasnt meant to make u get defensive. I was just having fun.

PHURIOUS

You don't want to mess with that stuff, I have never met one person, whether it be on forums or personally who has had a good experience with bold ace or prop, even the cyp will give 2 in 10 people some sickness but the ace and prop seems to give 9 of 10 people a hard time, from pip to a terrible flu, you get it all with that stuff. I can't figure out why anyone would even try to run it but some people do. If you google it you will find almost all bad experiences with the two compounds.

Yeah I've heard that too. I was hoping it was exaggerated lol oh well. I don't like pinning that much anyway. I'm about to shoot up some EQ 250 though BUDDAAAAY!!! :) compliments of ED of course

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

PHURIOUS
I have been wanting the tren storm for a while..... BB was talking it up good to me back in the day

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

Top Bottom