napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newb question

Letsgetitnow

Hey everyone, I’m 5’3 150 39 yo guy wanting to gain about 10-15 pounds of muscle. Cutting out belly fat would be ideal also.

My current weekly workout consists of tennis 3x a week and about 200 push-ups a day. I just ordered a vile of NPP and one of Test E. I’m looking for suggestions on dosing for my size and goals. Also how often should I hit the gym and lift?

have you ever ran a cycle before??? How often you should lift? It sounds like you are brand new to this? Please provide more information

Is this something you are just learning and are new to or have you previously ran a cycle? I do not want to make any assumptions so I know I would need more information from you to help. Let me know and I can help but just on the surface, it sounds like you are new to this. Now I see as I was posting that @DylanGemelli , AS USUAL, beat me to it and already asked! He always does this to me LOL! Let us know and we can help you!

This would be my first cycle. I’m thinking of lifting 3x a week unless you recommend differently.

Just want to make sure I’m doing it safely with the proper dosing, correct diet, exercise, supplements etc

This would be my first cycle. I’m thinking of lifting 3x a week unless you recommend differently.

Just want to make sure I’m doing it safely with the proper dosing, correct diet, exercise, supplements etc
You need to take this way slower... You need to learn a lot more before even considering this... NO WAY you run npp on a first cycle man... so just hold on to that for a future cycle... not sure why you would even consider but whoever told you to run that on a first cycle has zero care for you...

start with watching my video on how to run a first cycle... you dont run multiple compounds on a first cycle whatsoever...

also, 3 days a week lifting would not ideal on a cycle.. 4 days at least but you certainly wont get what you need in only 3 days...

you need to stick around on the forum and read, ask questions, watch videos etc... you have a lot to learn first

start with this

Is this something you are just learning and are new to or have you previously ran a cycle? I do not want to make any assumptions so I know I would need more information from you to help. Let me know and I can help but just on the surface, it sounds like you are new to this. Now I see as I was posting that @DylanGemelli , AS USUAL, beat me to it and already asked! He always does this to me LOL! Let us know and we can help you!
Sorry @hurricane but you should be used to this after all these years!! LMFAOOOOOO

You have been given some very strong information and I would take advantage of all the great references and utilities you have offered to you within this website as well as the many videos that Dylan has published. This is priceless information that I know all too well costs a pretty penny to get coached on and you have it all right at your finger tips. I often see people jump into things much too quick or they get very lazy with their studies. Do not be another statistic and use all of this to your advantage!

You guys rock. Thanks for the advice. I have a couple of friends doing the test e and npp cycles and they’ve gotten great results in a short period of time so I was hoping to replicate that.

I need to learn a lot though and make sure my workouts are in place first. Maybe I’ll start with a cycle of just testosterone e? I’ll keep reading and learning before I do anything though.

Hey everyone, I’m 5’3 150 39 yo guy wanting to gain about 10-15 pounds of muscle. Cutting out belly fat would be ideal also.

My current weekly workout consists of tennis 3x a week and about 200 push-ups a day. I just ordered a vile of NPP and one of Test E. I’m looking for suggestions on dosing for my size and goals. Also how often should I hit the gym and lift?

3-4 times EW training at the Gym
Secondly AAS Stack
NPP 300-400mg EW
TEST 400-500mg EW
I would looking into Orals
Also Estrogen blocker Ex, Arimidex, Letro etc
PCT must after the primary cycle,

Top Bottom