napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle for Lean Gainer

Chekonetwo

Hi Team,

I'm planning a cycle for a pal of mine, he's a very different build to me and a lean gainer.

He's not touched sarms before and considering a stack of LGD4033 and MK677

I've suggested RAD140 and MK2866 as an alternative mainly because he only wants to run 12 weeks (677 needs 6 months) and LGD4033 can be more harsh on the system.

His weight is 29yo 71kg and bf around 13% looking to gain some lean mass. Planning on consuming 3000 cals a day.

My question is, for a first mass gaining cycle, is my suggestion good? Is there any others you'd suggest adding or removing?!

Personally, I've always been bigger so have always been at the other end of the spectrum and losing weight so a pure bulking cycle is new to me.

Thanks Chris

what do you mean lgd can be more harsh on the system? How so? aside from it having a bit more suppression than the really light sarms, what else are you making reference to? Its NOT toxic, it has zero estrogen conversion etc... so what exactly are you talking about??

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

I really like Dylan's layout for multiple reasons, the first being that it is quite low on side effects. There is some suppression present and there are some out there that I have seen that have reported hair shedding with Rad, but that is not something too common either. There is a lot of benefit here, especially with gaining cleaner size. It is a well thought out plan with attention to detail on getting the most out of it and still keeping the side effects low. This is definitely a strong cycle for the intended goals you provided!

follow dylans layout. its been done by many and works really good for your goals. would love to see you log it

Why are you planning a cycle for other people and needing to ask questions?
HI Team, thanks for your responses.

@Mobsterthemod I'm not planning another cycle nor am I saying I'm an expert which is why I'm here asking questions. My friend has particular goals and was going to buy the sarms listed above and my understanding is that there may be better choices for his goals which is why I've put the post up, I was asking for some advice on his behalf as I'm a part of this forum and he is not.

@DylanGemelli - I was only asking from anecdotal evidence I've heard and seen around, thats why I came to you to ask as I knew you'd steer me straight.

Again thanks for your help and advice all.

HI Team, thanks for your responses.

@Mobsterthemod I'm not planning another cycle nor am I saying I'm an expert which is why I'm here asking questions. My friend has particular goals and was going to buy the sarms listed above and my understanding is that there may be better choices for his goals which is why I've put the post up, I was asking for some advice on his behalf as I'm a part of this forum and he is not.

@DylanGemelli - I was only asking from anecdotal evidence I've heard and seen around, thats why I came to you to ask as I knew you'd steer me straight.

Again thanks for your help and advice all.
You did the right thing and you dont need to apologize.. i ask questions to see where people are getting info etc... just to ensure they dont continue to go to bad info sources... you should always ask bro!

Dylan has you completely covered with an amazing layout! For the best quality sarms make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Good for you for knowing where to come and helping a friend out. Dylan has you covered here for sure. Hope he does well!

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Sarms in general are mild on your system. The one variable that changes is suppression. The draw to sarms is they are not harsh like steroids

Top Bottom