napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winter bulk cycle advice

Clover80

What’s going on everyone getting ready in a few weeks to do a winter bulk. I have a few compounds on hand right now I have access to anything but would like to build off what I have if possible.

Stats at the moment are
42 years old
5’10
13% bf sitting at 212lbs

I have on hand right now 3 bottles of prop,
3 bottles of npp , 200 20mg of var capsules, 2 bottles of mast p and two bottles of 50 mg anadrol caps. I also have nolva, clomid, aromasin,caber.

I would definitely like to try the adrol I have never done this compound before I hear it’s great. I am aware of the sides but I did start to stock up on it my last purchase because I wanted to include it in my next lean bulk. I was thinking something like this
Test p-100 eod 1-8
Npp- 100 eod 1-8
Anadrol- 50 or 100mg eod 1-4 ( I see different things on how many mgs you should take I was thinking 50 since this is my first time and I can always bump it up if I’m tolerating it well)
I am open to all suggestions and have the ability to get anything but I want to stick with an 8 week cycle so I want to stick with the short e options. I also worked real hard to get my bf% down over the summer so I don’t want to put much back on my diet is fully in check and I hit all my macros daily I’m doing a 40/40/20 and my maintenance calories are 3200. Thanks in advance again fellas

if you worked so hard to get your weight and body fat down, are you sure you want to bulk right away again? its in a good range but rather quickly you will be right back over 15% again after a cycle like this... especially when trying to bulk...

I want to do a lean bulk. I get it it’s not gonna be possible to stay at 13 but if I went up 2% I can deal with it. Unless you have another suggestion. I really wanna get a little thicker and pack on a nice amount of muscle while it’s hoodie and jacket weather lol. Like I said im open to suggestions I have access to whatever

i would look at tbol instead of anadrol OR going with the sarms s23 and rad140, which would be even better because it could eliminate toxicity sides, you can run them longer and you would get more out of them results wise by stacking them together... either way, i would go with one option or the other... you can stay very dry and clean on npp and test if you run reasonable doses, have a clean diet and control estrogen and stacking with the other options i gave, you could pack on some really nice lean size in the process...

I have a ton of var on hand….. instead of tbol? If not I can get tbol no problem
obviously i love anavar and definitely would like it here.. just understand i said tbol based on your goals but my preference would definitely be anavar over tbol

when you aren't using the anavar you should use proviron
What’s up Steve I actually have never used proviron from what I was told from buddies who used it that it was relatively weak and did nothing. But our source we use only has it in liquid 25ml I usually find the liquid stuff is no where near as good as pills or caps.

obviously i love anavar and definitely would like it here.. just understand i said tbol based on your goals but my preference would definitely be anavar over tbol
Yea I’m gonna just save the npp and adrol for a real bulk I’m just gonna do an 8 week test tren var cycle
I usually take 60mg of var I see a lot of people popping a 100mg a day on here in threads. Is there a huge difference hoping it that much or kinda overkill in your opinion

Also Dylan I have some mast on hand as well throwing that in keep me from having to use an anti e as mast keeps your e levels in check?

Yea I’m gonna just save the npp and adrol for a real bulk I’m just gonna do an 8 week test tren var cycle
I usually take 60mg of var I see a lot of people popping a 100mg a day on here in threads. Is there a huge difference hoping it that much or kinda overkill in your opinion
absolutely stupid and ridiculous amounts of anavar... literally, just ignorant to go to 100 mg and so unnecessary... also, ive said this literally a million times than in NO WAY, SHAPE OR FORM is masteron a substitute for an AI... it might allow you to use less of one but not even close to an all out substitute...

absolutely stupid and ridiculous amounts of anavar... literally, just ignorant to go to 100 mg and so unnecessary... also, ive said this literally a million times than in NO WAY, SHAPE OR FORM is masteron a substitute for an AI... it might allow you to use less of one but not even close to an all out substitute...
100% not saying it’s a sub for an ai but would def be able to use a lower dose of aromasin with it correct? Thanks for the var info that always seemed to be ridiculous to me never went over 60 but I see it more and more on these threads like it’s the new norm

100% not saying it’s a sub for an ai but would def be able to use a lower dose of aromasin with it correct? Thanks for the var info that always seemed to be ridiculous to me never went over 60 but I see it more and more on these threads like it’s the new norm
noone can tell you how masteron will effect you in that manner... literally thats all a hypothetical guess... it certainly has the potential to help but im never going to say 100% that it will... YOU have to determine that with bloodwork... for someone like me, it helps minimal if at all.. others it helps a lot... noone can tell you that

I would never depend on masteron, proviron or winstrol to act as an aromatase inhibitor as some have asked in the past or hoped for however Dylan is right as we all respond differently so only you can judge what works or does not work for you through bloodwork

Top Bottom