napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quick question about psot IM injection

Andrew8528

Hey guys.

The 1st week I injected 500 mg of cypionate Into my quad and I think I had hit a nerve so it hurt pretty bad going in and coming out but but for the next 3 days it was pre sore where I just kept rolling it out. I personally thought that the injection site couldn't handle a straight up 500 mg injection. So I went on to this week and today I injected it into the correct part of my glute and it went well. But at the moment about 5 hours later the pain in my glute has gotten to the point where it's becoming an issue. Basically by the minute it feels like my upper glute is getting more and more a immobile. I have taken ibuprofen and have an ice pack on it. Tomorrow is going to suck. There is no bumps and it isn't hot. At this point I'm feeling that I'm having a reaction to this test or that it's not what I think it is.

Any suggestions?

im assuming your test is 250 mg/ml so thats only 2 ccs which should not be any issue whatsoever, especially with something like test cyp

what is your needle size?

where did you get your test?

is this your first cycle?

how far into the cycle are you?

Please provide the answers to Dylan's questions so we can give an accurate assessment of what is going on

im assuming your test is 250 mg/ml so thats only 2 ccs which should not be any issue whatsoever, especially with something like test cyp

what is your needle size?

where did you get your test?

is this your first cycle?

how far into the cycle are you?
I'm using 22 gauge, and using from a contact with a good reputation no, I've done test p and test e, but from different contact. I am in beginning of second week.

Also, it is 200mg/mL, not that it makes any difference. Basically, it feels like a massive cramp at its peak that is continuous

I'm using 22 gauge, and using from a contact with a good reputation no, I've done test p and test e, but from different contact. I am in beginning of second week.

Also, it is 200mg/mL, not that it makes any difference. Basically, it feels like a massive cramp at its peak that is continuous
22 gauge is way too big... 25 is what you want... thats the issue

I'm not saying you're not right, but in my last 2 cycles I've used a 22 and never had any problems even close to this.
brother do whatever you want... thats way too big of a needle, way too big and over time its going to cause you problems, which it clearly is now.. pretty sure i know how this works... you do what you feel is best.. good luck to you

Try your chest, quads can be tricky in my opinion. I just did a injecting there and have the same issue. You will know when you have
hit a nerve, which I did

Are you new to injecting? To be honest man your gonna get bad injections from time to time especially in the quads which hands down is the absolute worst place to do injections and has the most complications.
How much oil are you injecting? And what size needle are your using ?
When injecting a new muscle you will get more injection pain as well until the muscle gets used to being pinned.
I recommend switching to insulin needles and spreading out the injections. For example if your injecting 1 1/2 ml of cc inject .5 cc in each shoulder and .5 cc into a pec (this is what I did when I used to cycle) the point is to spread out the amount of oil into different muscle groups.

Are you new to injecting? To be honest man your gonna get bad injections from time to time especially in the quads which hands down is the absolute worst place to do injections and has the most complications.
How much oil are you injecting? And what size needle are your using ?
When injecting a new muscle you will get more injection pain as well until the muscle gets used to being pinned.
I recommend switching to insulin needles and spreading out the injections. For example if your injecting 1 1/2 ml of cc inject .5 cc in each shoulder and .5 cc into a pec (this is what I did when I used to cycle) the point is to spread out the amount of oil into different muscle groups.
That couldnt be more true brother

Top Bottom