napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injectable anavar and YK11

Bigboy01

Does anyone have any experience with anavar or YK11 in the injectable form ? Is it not effective and or less toxic on the kidneys and /or liver ? Wish I could find some studies on this but it’s not really available aside from one or two places so not too much feedback. I’m guessing the the C17 alpha alkalization is inherently part of the drugs structure and its impossible to separate it out ? I don’t know though I am nether a cook not a chemist . Thoughts and experiences on the pros of injectable versions?

i would strongly suggest avoiding any sort of injectable sarms period... theres a reason you barely see them at all.. .there is a lot of danger/possible side effects there as its not a form or way you should be using sarms whatsoever... i certainly wont ever get behind that... there were many strange negative reactions and its a realm of unknown and nothing you should even consider

you will still get some toxicity with any injectable oral and in my personal experience as well as others, its always best to stay with the oral version as opposed to attempting it for an injectable

I have heard nothing but bad stories in relation to injectable sarms. I would not even consider something like this

Wow guys they really get the isarms “black box warning it seems! I am glad I asked bc all the same it’s up the the buyer to know and research the compound before the push that pin!

at the same time Perhaps we should let out approved sources that carry these items know about the inherent dangers associated with them so that they can let our members kniw when they inquire about using them because I know without having asked the question I would have thought they were , like most sarms , had a very good safty profile.
I’m not telling the sources what to carry here….I’m just saying that when people say things like “dnp” and” insulin most guys in the community think “be careful that stuff can be very dangerous “ but very few of us I think would see any red flags with sarms….maybe I’m an idiot and just talking out of my 4th point of contact.

Wow guys they really get the isarms “black box warning it seems! I am glad I asked bc all the same it’s up the the buyer to know and research the compound before the push that pin!

at the same time Perhaps we should let out approved sources that carry these items know about the inherent dangers associated with them so that they can let our members kniw when they inquire about using them because I know without having asked the question I would have thought they were , like most sarms , had a very good safty profile.
I’m not telling the sources what to carry here….I’m just saying that when people say things like “dnp” and” insulin most guys in the community think “be careful that stuff can be very dangerous “ but very few of us I think would see any red flags with sarms….maybe I’m an idiot and just talking out of my 4th point of contact.
none of our sponsors would ever carry injectable sarms, you literally never have to worry about that... our sponsors are TRUE research companies where they operate and sell only research materials.. injectable sarms are NOT even remotely close to falling into that category and our sponsors go straight by the book bro ... thats no concern whatsoever in terms of letting them know... they are more than aware

Not trying to be contrary but Pinnacle/OSDS Has injectable YK 11 on their price list that’s the I only place I have ever seen it and where my curiosity came from about the injectable Sarms.

Not trying to be contrary but Pinnacle/OSDS Has injectable YK 11 on their price list that’s the I only place I have ever seen it and where my curiosity came from about the injectable Sarms.
i dont care who has it anywhere.. its NOTHING ANYONE SHOULD EVEN CONSIDER...

Top Bottom