napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Umbrella Labs SARMS Shred Log with Dylan Gemelli!

I had an excellent start to the week so far... On Monday, I was able to dumbbell bench 90's for sets of 10 and am hoping to get up to 100's in the next few weeks... My chest is getting so much stronger at a very rapid rate as is my back... Today on shoulders and traps, I had a VERY strong workout... I focused more on hammer work with double and single arm presses going MUCH higher than last week, and I was even more so pleased with my straight arm lateral raises, which were only at 20 lb dumbbells last week for sets of 10 up to 30's this week... ALL of my lifts have gone up significantly AGAIN this week...

A FEW NOTES...

Starting weight was 167 and today was up to 178... I have MORE vascularity, MORE definition and FAR FAR MORE strength... I cannot thank everyone enough for the positive words, constant encouragement and feedback all amazing support! IT IS TRULY APPRECIATED!!

Here are updated pics today...

I'll be watching this. I had covid in september, and was hospitalized for 3 weeks, lost 25pds of muscle. 2 weeks later developed a DVT which threw an embolism into my lung and hospitalized again for a week. The PE is gone now, awaiting ultra sound the 23 if dvt is gone and I can start working out again.

The sucky part is covid ruined my lungs too and may be permanently on o2. I wont be jumping back on any PEDS for quite awhile, but I'm seeing sarms have changed abit since my last run back in 2017. So will be following this.

I'll be watching this. I had covid in september, and was hospitalized for 3 weeks, lost 25pds of muscle. 2 weeks later developed a DVT which threw an embolism into my lung and hospitalized again for a week. The PE is gone now, awaiting ultra sound the 23 if dvt is gone and I can start working out again.

The sucky part is covid ruined my lungs too and may be permanently on o2. I wont be jumping back on any PEDS for quite awhile, but I'm seeing sarms have changed abit since my last run back in 2017. So will be following this.
sorry to hear that bro

Yea, it really sux being tethered to O2 all the damned time. It changes everything. Lotta stuff to figure out now.

Inspiring work Dylan. Your focus and determination are really giving the Umbrella SARMS an opportunity to shine.

Walking this path with you shoulder to shoulder...

I went through your entire log and I have to say that I am extremely impressed to say the least! VERY strong work man!

New updates for everyone...

Strength is continuing to go up in a major way... I always switch my days of lifts after 4-6 weeks so I have now changed to this split

Same amount of cardio per day...

Monday - Chest, Traps, Biceps
Tuesday - Shoulders and Back
Wednesday - Biceps and Triceps
Thursday - Chest and Traps
Friday - Shoulders, Back and Triceps

My workouts have been extremely on point... My toe is still a major issue on my runs and even with a fresh cortisone shot, its still becoming a bigger pain so I have been incorporating more elliptical and scaling the running back a bit which is honestly necessary as I approach 40 years old as it is... It is a lot of wear and tear over so many years but I am so extremely happy with the progress... Rad140 is a beast and you can really see the work of the s4 and acp-105 combination on muscle hardening and vascularity and of course the leaning with gw... Here are some new updated pics... I do feel there is continuous positive changes occurring each day... THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR THE CONTINUOUS SUPPORT!!

I just wanted to provide everyone with a 45 day picture update from my current Umbrella Labs Cycle...

My height is 6'1

Starting weight was 167

Currently between 177 and 178 and body fat has essentially stayed the same

So far, this has been one of, if not the very best SARMS stacks I have ever ran...

Here are the updated pics

Top Bottom