napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My PED journey.. kindly rate it and provide some feedback

Risc Smytes

Initially done was research and experiment it on myself.

First 2months did a TRT dose
** test-E 150mg for 8 weeks (just to know what reactions or sides i may have from having exogenous test)

Then continued with
** test-E 300mg plus EQ 300mg (i considered 1:1 ratio of those. Hence, felt good mentally and no other bad sides aside from terrible backne which im predisposed of it).

I am trying to avoid the use of any AI but kept SERM onhand just incase of nipple sensitivity.

In addition my ancillaries.. too lengthy to explain each but helped my alot to control sides and not to experience any estro control issues.
** p5p
** Horny goat weed, maca, TTerristris mixed tab
** ashwagandha
** fish oil
** vit D3+K2
** N-acetylcisteine
** iron supplement tab

Always on a good diet and sleep hygiene.

What i noticed for myself is that my endurance dropped significantly ever since i started to use gear.

your endurance shouldn't be dropping like that... have you had any bloodwork done? just so you know, if endurance is a concern, tren is the absolute worst thing you can use... gw501516 is a MUST for several reason... watch my video on the topic...

Equipoise should help your endurance to an extent, so that would seem strange sir. Have you changed your diet, or sleeping habits? I would be curious to see your bloodwork to see if there is something going on to cause this

your endurance shouldn't be dropping like that... have you had any bloodwork done? just so you know, if endurance is a concern, tren is the absolute worst thing you can use... gw501516 is a MUST for several reason... watch my video on the topic...
No i dont have any bloodwork done for test e2 levels... i only did were ALT/AST. Hgb Hct bloodcount. electrolytes and urea which are within normal range

The effect of EQ is completely contradictory from what i am expecting from it with regards to endurance.. maybe i am speaking of stamina to run/jog.. i am panting on the time im not yet suppose to pant/catch my breath.. so mental strength to push further drives me forward

But the gains and aethethics got from it is simply amazing.. it feels got a better newbie gains

Equipoise should help your endurance to an extent, so that would seem strange sir. Have you changed your diet, or sleeping habits? I would be curious to see your bloodwork to see if there is something going on to cause this
No changes on Diet and sleep.. i suspect my genetic reaction with exogenous test/derivatives

No i dont have any bloodwork done for test e2 levels... i only did were ALT/AST. Hgb Hct bloodcount. electrolytes and urea which are within normal range

The effect of EQ is completely contradictory from what i am expecting from it with regards to endurance.. maybe i am speaking of stamina to run/jog.. i am panting on the time im not yet suppose to pant/catch my breath.. so mental strength to push further drives me forward

But the gains and aethethics got from it is simply amazing.. it feels got a better newbie gains
i wouldnt expect much in enudrance from eq, that is so extremely overblown but it still should offer some benefit so that is strange... i would need to see a full blood panel to get more accurate

Why are you taking an Iron supplement those should be avoided unless you have an medical reason to take it. Especially taking EQ I would def watch your RBC count. Your blood thickness could b why your not getting the endurance gainz your looking for. Like I said an iron supplement is something you shouldn’t be messing with. Also that list of herbs and vitamins you listed to help control estrogen and sides makes no sense.

i wouldnt expect much in enudrance from eq, that is so extremely overblown but it still should offer some benefit so that is strange... i would need to see a full blood panel to get more accurate
100 percent agree I don’t get endurance off eq at all.

its definitely overplayed in terms of the benefit you will get on it for endurance... its o.k. at best
I feel like it almost was counterproductive just cus with a test base of 150mg you add the eq and I don’t know if it was my bp or to high of a spike in androgens with both compounds but it didn’t do what it was supposed to and I’ve also read it promotes collagen and helps tendons but my tendon is damaged now in my left arm happened while running it and last year I had a full tear of my distal tendon in my right arm probly not from the eq but I don’t like that compound at all

I feel like it almost was counterproductive just cus with a test base of 150mg you add the eq and I don’t know if it was my bp or to high of a spike in androgens with both compounds but it didn’t do what it was supposed to and I’ve also read it promotes collagen and helps tendons but my tendon is damaged now in my left arm happened while running it and last year I had a full tear of my distal tendon in my right arm probly not from the eq but I don’t like that compound at all
I am not a big fan of eq either bro... Primo absolutely destroys it for me... the people that use it for endurance are the ones that dont really understand there are so many better options with such far fewer side effects as well....

Theres no question that GW and SR9009 are what you want for endurance. EQ i never personally noticed an endurance change with. Check out sarms.forsale

I am not a big fan of eq either bro... Primo absolutely destroys it for me... the people that use it for endurance are the ones that dont really understand there are so many better options with such far fewer side effects as well....
Ya I definatley think this is the case fuck eq

Theres no question that GW and SR9009 are what you want for endurance. EQ i never personally noticed an endurance change with. Check out sarms.forsale
What are your thoughts on gw0742? I guinea pigged it and the fat loss from felt litlerally like twice as strong as cardarine I just don’t wanna keep playing with it cus I can’t find any studies on it at all

What are your thoughts on gw0742? I guinea pigged it and the fat loss from felt litlerally like twice as strong as cardarine I just don’t wanna keep playing with it cus I can’t find any studies on it at all
I have never used it ajd honestly theres just not enough data on it. Id stick with what we know and have data to support if it were me.

Top Bottom