napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First LGD-4033 cycle

Optimuus2

Hey guys, been doing some research on some beginner SARM cycles. I'm around 23, been training for the last 7 years natural, probably with only the last 4 of those years being with proper periodization and nutrition dialed in. Strength has been progressing fairly well this year, but I've been plateauing pretty hard with putting on size over the past year. I'm getting my blood-work done this weekend to make sure I'm in a good place before starting, but I'm looking at running LGD-4033 for 8 weeks at 5mg/day as my first ever cycle, possibly bumping up to 10mg for the last 4 weeks depending on how my body handles it and if I'm showing signs of suppression or not. I have just a basic OTC Test booster as well as some Arimidrol for PCT if needed. Trying to stay away from Clomid/Nolvadex unless I do really get suppressed as I'm finding it hard to source. Also planning on getting blood-work done a few weeks after the cycle to make sure everything is in good shape. Any tips/advice from anyone? Much appreciated, Thanks! :)

Current Stats:

5'10, 173lbs, DEXA- 14%BF

Bench: 285 Squat: 415 Deadlift: 495

5 mg a day is a female dose brother... dont waste your time... you have no sort of pct whatsoever... thats not going to do it at all... 8 weeks is too short as well... i can help you fix this but if you want to do it that way, i cant be of any help...

No way around it if you cycle for 12 weeks you will run into minor suppression, unfortunately you will have to bite the bullet and take clomid or nova, the good news is recovery and bounce back is fairly quick, I went through it and I was tired for a while but other than that I was fine, I can say without a doubt run it at 10mg a day and truth be told 12 weeks is the sweet spot, 4 or 8 is a waste because these compounds really just get going and great around that time frame into the 12 week mark. Dylan can set you up correctly and answer anything, dude is the sarms expert for a reason.

Im real life proof I've run cycles and protocols only by Dylan and I've seen great success and results and he walked me through it when I was very new to it, I know its a bit scary at first , everyone here has the best interests of our members and the health and safety of them, best of luck 💪

happy to help bro...

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT="]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141414][FONT="]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

[/FONT]

[FONT="]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141414][FONT="]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT="]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Absolutely this ^^^^^

If you are going to run something you might as well run it the proper way and maximize results.

Top Bottom