napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stoked cutting cycle

Cwrose1

5 year anniversary!!!! Love it and new cycle

Ok bros.... tommor is 5 years since I joined this family and ran my
First cycle. I have learned so much and now pass on info In hoping to help others. THANK YOU to everyone

Here is my cutting cycle I am starting
Test E 600 12 weeks
Mast E 500
Tren E 400

GW 50156 20 mg ( split dose)
YK11 10 mg ( to start, may move to 15 after a couple weeks)

Aromasin 12.5 eod
Have caber on hand

Just wanted to share and say thanks to all!!!

Last edited:
Nice dude!

Not criticizing but if cutting you could drop that test in half and still have a mean cycle.

Looks good though let us know how it goes!

hey bro, i love the cycle plan itself... really really nice stack... personally, my only issue here is the test and tren dose... i would bump mast to 600 and drop test and tren to 300-350 each... otherwise i love the plan

Tren id cut back a bit. Id even cut the test back some as well. I agree with Dylan

Yea honestly you will be happier as those lower doses will help mitigate some of the sides

The only side I have ever had is headaches after about 12 weeks of tren. I can only run tren for about 12 weeks before not feeling well.

I like it. I have to run my Test higher than Tren also or I have libido issues even with Mast and Caber. I've always ran short esters never had enough balls to run long ester Tren. Just the idea scares me.

I like it. I have to run my Test higher than Tren also or I have libido issues even with Mast and Caber. I've always ran short esters never had enough balls to run long ester Tren. Just the idea scares me.

Thanks bro! I?m excited and am looking forward to getting started. This will be my first run with enthanate ( tren) always ran the short esters too. Just waiting for the eagle to land lol

And I am now also adding s23 to this ......this should be epic

Last edited:
Ok final revision On my cutting cycle with sarms added
12 weeks
Test E 400 mg
Tren E 350 mg
Mast E 600
YK11 10 mg ( possibly jump to 15 after a couple weeks)
S23 20 mg ( split dose)

Damn my buddies get to like 8 weeks and are cooked on anything over 300mg tren ace.

I haven?t run tren yet I love primo so much I just stick with that.

Damn my buddies get to like 8 weeks and are cooked on anything over 300mg tren ace.

I haven?t run tren yet I love primo so much I just stick with that.

I dont think I will ever run tren or insulin, every compound has its place, for me I would prefer dryer compounds and lean clean gains slow and steady with a chance of keeping most of it.

Ok final revision On my cutting cycle with sarms added
12 weeks
Test E 400 mg
Tren E 350 mg
Mast E 600
YK11 10 mg ( possibly jump to 15 after a couple weeks)
S23 20 mg ( split dose)

definitely like that plan much better bro

Sounds great man. Don't be afraid to lower that tren closer to 200mg per week if the side effects get nasty. I find that dose I still get results but the sides are very mild.

I dont think I will ever run tren or insulin, every compound has its place, for me I would prefer dryer compounds and lean clean gains slow and steady with a chance of keeping most of it.

Insulin 100% never for me unless i was diabetic. I have a couple buddies that compete and they use it and are ripped to shreds but the amount of other shit they are taking plus their dedication and diet it works for them. The other 99% of bodybuilders shouldnt need it.

Tren it just doesnt really appeal to me? I hate when I feel winded as I push myself to the max on cardio I like feeling like im able to go and do whatever without worrying about tiring out. Huffing and puffing going up a flight of stairs, tren cough, etc has no appeal to me but its an awesome compound if you want crazy results. Just not for me.

insulin, fuck no... im completely done with tren.. im not going to sit here and act like i didnt have very very very successful cycles with it, but looking back, i always had fucking issues that left me saying i would never use it again... every single time i used it, i said after the cycle i was done with it... the older you get, the less you want to deal with side effects, trust me.. you'll find you can always get excellent results with far lesser compounds just putting in the work! the problem is everyone wants a shortcut and an excuse to do the least amount possible!

insulin, fuck no... im completely done with tren.. im not going to sit here and act like i didnt have very very very successful cycles with it, but looking back, i always had fucking issues that left me saying i would never use it again... every single time i used it, i said after the cycle i was done with it... the older you get, the less you want to deal with side effects, trust me.. you'll find you can always get excellent results with far lesser compounds just putting in the work! the problem is everyone wants a shortcut and an excuse to do the least amount possible!

Yeah I hate when I see people post and it's always looking for a shortcut a I trained natural from 16 years old to 31 years old before I ever touched a ped, dont get me wrong am I progressing faster with sarms absolutely, the one thing to keep in mind is I built a passionate dedication to lifting and the lifestyle before I ever touched q compound, I am thankful I did because sarms are icing on the cake for me , I will say after getting a taste of the other side , man it would be hard to go back, that's what I enjoy about learning from you guys, I understand the milder to extreme compounds cycles pct etc and I soak it all up any way I can. Truth be told would I like to try test , var , primo and eq one day sure ( not all in one cycle those compounds just really intrigue me the most) yeah I am sticking with sarms and taking my health into consideration as a big factor on what I run and how, I believe in less is more.

Top Bottom