napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle complete beginner need help

Abj1967

Hi every hope you all been safe from the COVID 19. I ?ve recently purchased yk11, Rad and mk2866 I would like to no what dosage of each item I should be taking, once or twice a day, and how long I should run cycle for. And when cycle ends should I be taking something during the break period before I start cycle again.

A bit about me I?m 53yrs I?ve had multiple surgeries on my spine and suffer from arthritis in my knees. I am hoping these will help me get stronger so I can build muscle to support my knees, core an lower back etc.

Any advice would be great. There?s so much info out there I thought I?ll ask for help.

Thanks again if you got any advice pls message me.

Those are 3 really good choices. Hopefully you got them from sarms.forsale so you know they are legit. I would run them all for 12 weeks total. If it was my cycle, I would run the YK-11 at 10mg per day but split the dose 6 hours apart due to half-life. I would run the RAD also at 10mg per day and the Ostarine at 25mg per day. Those can be dosed just once per day. You will definitely need a PCT too. I recommend a mini-PCT of a natural test booster and low dose clomid (25mg/day for 4 weeks).

rad is 20 mg per day once a day in the a.m...

mk2866 is 25 mg per day once a day in the a.m. the first two weeks then bump to 50 mg the next 10 weeks

yk11 is 10 mg per day split in two doses ever 6-8 hours... first dose in the morning next dose 6-8 hours later

rad is 20 mg per day once a day in the a.m...

mk2866 is 25 mg per day once a day in the a.m. the first two weeks then bump to 50 mg the next 10 weeks

yk11 is 10 mg per day split in two doses ever 6-8 hours... first dose in the morning next dose 6-8 hours later

I've gotten to the point I'm so used to the taste I take mine with straight water 😂

Top Bottom