napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Moderator Additions... Vote here!

Ah I thought TX was already a mod. He get's m vote over myself. Dude knows his shit.
Hey thanks man. I appreciate the compliment. I think you would be a great addition too bro. Thays what's great about AR. Almost everyone is MOD material here. We have awesome members who all contribute well.

I know I havnt been here as long as a lot of guys but hope to keep showing you what I'm about and how I do things. I've based everything off of my own experience. It's been quite a journey for me since I came into the fitness world, and im happy to see where it goes.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I get paid allot as an engineer to make it look like I do lots of Complex engineering work. But.. Mostly on my phone. Lol

dude lol, i know how it is. my wife is mechanical engineer. also when i was in military as aviation electrician it was the same story. so many high paying jobs i find myself doing nothing, yet you work for minimum wage you bust your BUTT, crap is so backwards lol

Okay guys... i have pretty much made up my mind and will announce tomorrow... Here is how it's going to go... I am going to add 4 mods total... 2 for october and 2 around this time next month... i'll name all four tomorrow but only 2 will start so i can get them going and then the next 2 there upon after... there are far too many quality people to choose from so if you don't get picked this time, PLEASE do not be upset or think you can't ever be a mod because trust me, as the site grows, the staff will need to grow... there's A LOT of deserving people but part of being a leader is making the best decisions possible for everyone and hopefully you will see mine in that light... thank you to everyone for making adrenaline rush the greatest forum on the planet!

Hey thanks man. I appreciate the compliment. I think you would be a great addition too bro. Thays what's great about AR. Almost everyone is MOD material here. We have awesome members who all contribute well.

I know I havnt been here as long as a lot of guys but hope to keep showing you what I'm about and how I do things. I've based everything off of my own experience. It's been quite a journey for me since I came into the fitness world, and im happy to see where it goes.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

It's so true. This community is full of the most intelligent, forward thinking people. Also, Gainz

And thanks brother

Please for the love of gawd tell me youre not currently working on the Boeing Paint facility in SC.
This hangar is a Biiiitch!!!
No. I bet that's a bitch though.

Other side of the country. I'm just a superintendent for a construction company so I get to walk around and tell everyone what to do.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Okay guys... i have pretty much made up my mind and will announce tomorrow... Here is how it's going to go... I am going to add 4 mods total... 2 for october and 2 around this time next month... i'll name all four tomorrow but only 2 will start so i can get them going and then the next 2 there upon after... there are far too many quality people to choose from so if you don't get picked this time, PLEASE do not be upset or think you can't ever be a mod because trust me, as the site grows, the staff will need to grow... there's A LOT of deserving people but part of being a leader is making the best decisions possible for everyone and hopefully you will see mine in that light... thank you to everyone for making adrenaline rush the greatest forum on the planet!

Good to hear, and excited to see who the new additions to our staff are. I'm pretty sure I have a good idea who they may be. There have been some very solid recommendations in here, and I want to thank everyone that took the time to give us their vote.

I really like how dylan is promoting from within. It gives everyone that lil kick in the ass to participate more into making this a great place. Nothing worse then having a bunch of staff made from a click.

I know dylan a little more personally than most. We talk often.

I will say this about him cause you can say so much

NO ONE WORKS HARDER, CARES MORE, AND GIVES EVERYTHING HE HAS MORE THAN HIM.

We are lucky to have a leader like him.

PHURIOUS

I know dylan a little more personally than most. We talk often.

I will say this about him cause you can say so much

NO ONE WORKS HARDER, CARES MORE, AND GIVES EVERYTHING HE HAS MORE THAN HIM.

We are lucky to have a leader like him.
PHURIOUS

Amen to that brother. This is the truth. You remember the stop we had before this place. (How could we ever forget)
There is absolutely NO. Comparison at all. Dylan knows how to steer a ship. This is no bs. I been on a lot of forums that only ran amuck cause of a shitty owner.
This place is proving to stand its course.

did anyone put up betting odds? id like to put up a bet on who i think gets it this time around

Top Bottom