napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Moderator Additions... Vote here!

It's sad seeing mods who just pop around to barf bullshit out just to hit a post count. And worse to see mods don't to take advantage of the system. A guy over at MS had me pretty pissed. Just going around collecting samples like some fucking gear gypsy. No fucking knowledge contrabution either.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm also a big fan of speak on what you know not what you dont. If you havnt done it and you don't have any education on it, shut up lol. Memebers take advice here seriously and someone who quotes a Google search just to recreate it here is dispicable and endangering members safty.

It's ok to not know. That was my problem at evo with the guys there fucking stupid asses quoting bullshit spewed out the ass of gearhead.

Mods are leaders not followers.

I'm also a big fan of speak on what you know not what you dont. If you havnt done it and you don't have any education on it, shut up lol. Memebers take advice here seriously and someone who quotes a Google search just to recreate it here is dispicable and endangering members safty.

It's ok to not know. That was my problem at evo with the guys there fucking stupid asses quoting bullshit spewed out the ass of gearhead.

Mods are leaders not followers.

I agree with you completely brother. Speaking of....I think Gearhead would make an excellent mod here! He's good people bro! LOL!!

NY Robo was a badass mod over at the "other" place. So I'm sure he would make a killer mod here as well.

TX Terror is always on point as well.

There is an expectation and standard here... KNOWLEDGEABLE moderators are the only candidates we have

JM has always been a standup guy with no bullshit and he has been here since the beginning. I would like to nominate him.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Also I find NY entertaining with his sense if humor always leaves me with chuckle to say the least...lol also gives solid advice

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Thanks to you guys for considering me. My only goal is kind of like pops...we have been through thick and thin in the steroid world even when there was not a lot of info available we plowed through it.
My goal is the same as drb...give you every bit of info,experience etc that we have been through for many many years.This all is just a lifestyle for my family.We live it, our kids live it, and grandkids live it. All done in a loving,healthy way. The goal is to steer the ship so that no one gets hurt.If they come here to ask and learn then we give out the knowledge.. if we have it. There are plenty of good guys here. I can do what my dad asked of me and also what I want by being a poster, moderator or whatever. I am happy to have been of some help and I like to toss in some pep talk too..but I do not need to be a mod to do what it is I like to do. It seems many are eager to be mods so if that is what you desire then no need for me to do it. I would do it if it meant helping more, but it is not a burning desire as it seems to be for others. If it is the desire of voters,moderators,Dylan then sure...I am up for it.
It is important for anyone who posts to give some thought on keeping others safe. Sometimes minds are already made up, and sometimes there are hard heads..lol. Then you always have to expect that any of us may have the dreaded RR. You know...the temper tantrum. OK early to bed for me.Whatever is decided wil be good!

sorry sorry, I try to cut the sarcasm but it just wont quit.. I may need to go to sarcasm anonymous.. i think its getting worse..

Thanks to you guys for considering me. My only goal is kind of like pops...we have been through thick and thin in the steroid world even when there was not a lot of info available we plowed through it.
My goal is the same as drb...give you every bit of info,experience etc that we have been through for many many years.This all is just a lifestyle for my family.We live it, our kids live it, and grandkids live it. All done in a loving,healthy way. The goal is to steer the ship so that no one gets hurt.If they come here to ask and learn then we give out the knowledge.. if we have it. There are plenty of good guys here. I can do what my dad asked of me and also what I want by being a poster, moderator or whatever. I am happy to have been of some help and I like to toss in some pep talk too..but I do not need to be a mod to do what it is I like to do. It seems many are eager to be mods so if that is what you desire then no need for me to do it. I would do it if it meant helping more, but it is not a burning desire as it seems to be for others. If it is the desire of voters,moderators,Dylan then sure...I am up for it.
It is important for anyone who posts to give some thought on keeping others safe. Sometimes minds are already made up, and sometimes there are hard heads..lol. Then you always
I agree man. I just enjoy being here haha. Share my story and my take on this life it's somthing that's all just begun for me. Can't wait to see where I go. Hopefully walk away with a pro card in the next couple years we will see. That's my end game. Then turning it to actually investing in my influence on this industry.

1)robo
2)jake
3)jm

i think post count does matter,especially for a new forum trying to grow. nothing attracts members more then activity and a mod that doesnt post and isnt out in the trenches helping people much is a waste,even with all the knowledge in the world, if he isnt sharing it with members ... what good is it? .Got to be the right balance of knowledge and activity though.. one without the other isnt mod material.. cant have mods giving out harmful advice either lol

Top Bottom