napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Most "Unique" give-away EVER in isarms history - exceptional opportunity ::HERE:: WOW

4-8 weeks off and u can get back on

Yea I ran 6 months on 1 month off then another 6 months so just taking a little longer break while running other sarms.

Will likely start back up once I finish my sarmsforyou spring/summer stack.

Yea I?m taking a break ran it for almost a year straight sucks been off for about 2 months and def notice the difgerence

4-8 weeks off and u can get back on
Im sure you had amazing results within that year.. and Like Dylan said, up to 8 weeks off for upregulation, than back on again..
Dylan had a great video about MK, not sure where it went but it was a great breakdown.. Maybe he can find that bad boy and get it up for those that are reading..

Im sure you had amazing results within that year.. and Like Dylan said, up to 8 weeks off for upregulation, than back on again..
Dylan had a great video about MK, not sure where it went but it was a great breakdown.. Maybe he can find that bad boy and get it up for those that are reading..

Hahaha Dylan can you get it up for us??? 😂

Sorry couldn?t resist!

I personally am going to make a purchase this upcoming week have this product.. I'll give the community some feedback, and I'll definitely get some TD pictures up there as well.. every company, and every product that is fully endorsed and supported here I will personally use myself in order to give everyone the confidence that they need, to prove that the quality is everything that it's advocated to be :)
I'm currently on EP Stenbolone and EP Test Cyp, then pretty soon I'll be adding some Ultima pharmaceutical Drol...
I'm excited with this combination, and I think the MK would be a great addition..
thats fucking awesome bro! i love it!

Yea I ran 6 months on 1 month off then another 6 months so just taking a little longer break while running other sarms.

Will likely start back up once I finish my sarmsforsale spring/summer stack.
keep your eyes peeled for a st. patricks day flash sale...

I personally am going to make a purchase this upcoming week have this product.. I'll give the community some feedback, and I'll definitely get some TD pictures up there as well.. every company, and every product that is fully endorsed and supported here I will personally use myself in order to give everyone the confidence that they need, to prove that the quality is everything that it's advocated to be :)
I'm currently on EP Stenbolone and EP Test Cyp, then pretty soon I'll be adding some Ultima pharmaceutical Drol...
I'm excited with this combination, and I think the MK would be a great addition..
Wow Vision, that is too kind of you. You are a class act. I love the community feel here. Its really a wonderful thing to be a part of and we just want to be able to have a big hand in that as well. This is a wonderful place for sure!

Top Bottom