napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anything to add to 12 week Ostarine cycle?

Ocloid

Hello! So i'm going to start a cut in 4-6 weeks where i will run ostarine 20mg for 12 weeks. Also going to use clenbuterol for the last 2 weeks or the 2 weeks after the cycle. What i'm wondering if i could maybe add LGD or RAD 140 to the cycle or maybe use it now before the cut starts and a couple of weeks into it? (and what kind of PCT would be needed) My first cycle was LGD and i did not feel supressed and skipped pct and in my last cycle 4 months ago i got a really bad supression, i stacked LGD and RAD and did not use PCT so i'm really looking into adding that to my next one.

Also want to add that one of the reasons i want to try ostarine is of course because i'm going to cut but also because i heard it can really help with nagging injuries and i've been struggling with a bulging disc for 1,5 years so i'm thinking RAD may be counter productive`?

So cutting I always run either cardarine or sr9009 as a base. Osta and RAD140 would both be good to add in.

Ditch the clen go with more sarms if you can.

Dude I have degenrative disc disease with like no L4/L5 disc left and a bulging L3/L4 disc and sarms are not counter-productive and im 6'9" 250 pounds.

You really dont want to skip PCT though especially when running LGD. Yo want a low dose clomid or nolva 4 week PCT with a natural test booster.

I did not mean every samrs in counter-productive i meant that RAD 140 tends to dry you out a bit.

Yea I mean I?ve run just about every sarms and have been doing it over the past 5 years + and never had any issue with my back from sarms.

Don?t forget gw50156
You can run it with anything. It?s nice in a cut. It simple let?s you do cardio like a boss, and not suppress. It also great to run through the pct

if you need healing, then you need mk2866 and mk677... thats the stack man... then i would add gw501516 to it.. thats an ultra stack right there... www.sarms.forsale has you covered.. code is launch15

here is the stack layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

I did use GW-501516 on my cut last year, so may add it.

Would it be a waste to run RAD 140 (10mg) the first 4 weeks or 4 weeks before the ostarine cycle? I have some left from my last cycle as i bough too much. Will buy nolva tomorrow and use that as PCT this time

MK677 is not something i can handle on a cut. I struggled with in during my lean bulk beacuse of the appetite, was hungry 24/7 :p

I did use GW-501516 on my cut last year, so may add it.

Would it be a waste to run RAD 140 (10mg) the first 4 weeks or 4 weeks before the ostarine cycle? I have some left from my last cycle as i bough too much. Will buy nolva tomorrow and use that as PCT this time

4 weeks is a waste. Just get more and add it. That would fit perfectly

Yea you really want to run 12 weeks of the compounds. I would not just run 4 weeks of them.

Sarmsforsale has some stellar pricing though but I get it that it gets pricey when you stack a bunch of stuff.

Week 1-8 RAD 140 (10mg)
Week 4-16 Ostarine (20mg)

Is that okey? Would like to rund RAD alone a bit first

I wouldnt go 16 weeks.

Granted they are different compounds there still is the chance of suppression with S4, osta, rad140, LGD, YK11, and S23. They all can suppress to a different degree.

When you plan a cycle of anything its not a good idea to just start throwing things in the middle just run your plan (or add in a nonsuppressive sarm like cardarine, sr9009, or mk677).

you can do it 16 weeks but awm is right that its best to limit it to 12 with the compounds you picked...

you can do it 16 weeks but awm is right that its best to limit it to 12 with the compounds you picked...

Im just super conservative LOL and I hate when people start a cycle and just start extending and adding shit. I know you preach the same thing I just see so many people get antsy and want results in a single cycle so they just keep adding/extending and its not a good idea.

It would be best for you to run these two together at the same time. You are always free to do as you wish but the best and safest way is to not run this 16 weeks, but keep it to 12

Top Bottom