napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS.forsale looking for loggers!

ddrak30

#1 SARMS PROVIDER
We are now looking for some good quality loggers to test and review our products. Please understand if you do not have many posts that we likely cannot consider you at this time. We want experienced and vetted members to test and try our products and provide a detailed log of their experiences. We just want to ensure we are not being wasteful with our products to people that will not be on top of this. Please let us know here or via pm if you would like to be considered for this opportunity and what product you may be interested in trying.

I plan to log one. Gonna try YK11 for first time. Stacking with a Tbol kickstart and gw the whole way.
Also got some sr9009. Might add it and might hold it for next cycle. Not sure yet.
I am ready for this fun.

I plan to log one. Gonna try YK11 for first time. Stacking with a Tbol kickstart and gw the whole way.
Also got some sr9009. Might add it and might hold it for next cycle. Not sure yet.
I am ready for this fun.

You run a great log so this should be excellent. Im going to be trying yk11 myself

that would be awesome to get a female log going. i am a big fan of females using sarms, they are 100% safer and more effective than risking your health with steroids

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
HOW TO GET BLOODWORK CHEAP AND FAST > https://www.isarms.com/forums/sourc...done-cheap-without-going-doctor***-54733.html

That?s why I am trying them. My fiancé wanted me to get into var and all that. He?s into AAS. But I?m afraid of screwing my body up. I just had a baby 6 months ago so I don?t need anymore hormonal imbalances lol.

Just let me know what info you need for the log and I?ll be sure to make one.

That?s why I am trying them. My fiancé wanted me to get into var and all that. He?s into AAS. But I?m afraid of screwing my body up. I just had a baby 6 months ago so I don?t need anymore hormonal imbalances lol.

Just let me know what info you need for the log and I?ll be sure to make one.

We would just like to post experiences throughout the week. Perhaps you could update changes in your body, strength, just things of that nature. Statistical changes and your thoughts and even some pics if you are comfortable with that. If not, of course we understand and would never be pushy or request such things but if you are comfortable, that would also be helpful to others to see body transformations. Whatever you have time for would be great. Female perspectives are just not as common when it comes to this and so they are triple appreciated when they are given. We really appreciate you being willing to give that perspective

We would just like to post experiences throughout the week. Perhaps you could update changes in your body, strength, just things of that nature. Statistical changes and your thoughts and even some pics if you are comfortable with that. If not, of course we understand and would never be pushy or request such things but if you are comfortable, that would also be helpful to others to see body transformations. Whatever you have time for would be great. Female perspectives are just not as common when it comes to this and so they are triple appreciated when they are given. We really appreciate you being willing to give that perspective

Sure! Glad to help.
Ill start one as soon I get it.
We will see if anything changes, itll be a miracle ha. Ive been keto and did that last cycle for 4 weeks and havent had one change. Hopefully its just hormones still adjusting. I?m hoping this cycle will get my body moving in some direction. Looking forward to it.

Sure! Glad to help.
We will see if anything changes, itll be a miracle ha. Ive been keto and did that last cycle for 4 weeks and havent had one change. Hopefully its just hormones still adjusting. I?m hoping this cycle will get my body moving in some direction. Looking forward to it.
Awesome. Looking forward to seeing how it does for you

Sure! Glad to help.
keto may not be the best plan... you cannot sustain that kind of diet and totally eliminating carbs too long will end up backfiring... you should consider mixing up your diet... also have you had bloodwork done and tyroid levels checked?

What if I'm currently on a cycle of rad ? I'm just wondering I'm pretty new to sarms , I've done the alternative for years before I injured my hamstring. I'm just now getting back into the gym after a year and a half a hiatus and really wanted to try sarms . I'm starting off slow and just using one compound but was thinking I might add lgd to it . What ya think ?

You can add it but its best to run them for 12 weeks so if you are say halfway through your RAD cycle id finish it, pct, then wait 1-2 months and start up a new cycle.

You can run though cardarine, sr9009 or mk677 now and continue with it throughout your PCT as they do not impact your natural test production.

What if I'm currently on a cycle of rad ? I'm just wondering I'm pretty new to sarms , I've done the alternative for years before I injured my hamstring. I'm just now getting back into the gym after a year and a half a hiatus and really wanted to try sarms . I'm starting off slow and just using one compound but was thinking I might add lgd to it . What ya think ?
how long have you been on rad and what exactly are your goals?

I've also heard you need to run mk677 for quite a while to notice or get the real benefits from it . Is this true ?

677 needs to be ran a minimum of 6 months. It is excellent for healing injuries. Thats the mist known benefit associated with it

Top Bottom