napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin Needed

So you are the bottom of the healthy range?

I mean you could drop it or I would run it at maybe 5mg EOD.

Definitely an option. I seem to do better on the higher end of the estrogen scale from past experience. Might even consider 5mg eo3 when I inject.

Anyway, feeling more confident now on this cycle.

No not at all. The proviron and primo both have anti e properties as well. Drop the aromasin

Thx, I?ll drop and retest in few weeks. Will be nice to see where I?m at with no AI. I?m sure I?ll be good and will add low AI if needed.

Been a good learning exercise how I respond on this mix.

Thx, I?ll drop and retest in few weeks. Will be nice to see where I?m at with no AI. I?m sure I?ll be good and will add low AI if needed.

Been a good learning exercise how I respond on this mix.
No problem bro. Anytime

You gonna need to do some BW mid cycle which will tell you if the 12.5 mg dose is enough for you or need more

Just thought I?d close this discussion out in case it helps anyone else out. Although I realize everyone is different.

For me, on this cycle and after bloodwork, I?ve confirmed I do not need AI at all. Even with my E2 in the teens I still felt like shit. Both on TRT and on cycle I?ve realized I just feel better with my E2 a bit higher.

This has been a great cycle so far for me and allowed me to figure out how I react to these compounds and help me understand my E2 a bit better. I was overly worried about high E2 and not listening to my body enough. Starting to figure out slowly...

Slow and steady wins the race for this guy.

Top Bottom