napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low testosterone after 10 days of Ostarine

Andrew35291

Hey guys so I know I screwed up and I didn't get bloodwork before my cycle. I know it was a big mistake. So I went to get bloodwork done on day 10 just to see where I stood. My total testosterone was low at 245 ng/dL. my free test was okay at 15.3. My question is since I'm only on day 10 and at 245 ng/dL should I continue the entire cycle until the end of 8 weeks or is that risking being fully shut down? I'm not sure if I had low test to begin with or is it possible it took a big hit within 10 days? Would just like some input if you think it's worth finishing the cycle? Thanks guys.

impossible to say... we dont know your blood level before you started... where did you get your sarms?

Yeah exactly. I should have got them done prior. But I'm still nervous to continue with such low levels. I got them from science.bio. which from my research seems to be a very trusted source in the community.

Yeah exactly. my research seems to be a very trusted source in the community.

Really? Our forum community sponsor for SARMS is ESARMS. There's a reason why they are our sponsor because they are trusted to deliver a legitimate product. Who knows what you have.

Yeah exactly. I should have got them done prior. But I'm still nervous to continue with such low levels. I got them from science.bio. which from my research seems to be a very trusted source in the community.

Lolll what community? Theres? Do a search on the forum. Theres so many issues like this with them its crazy

Lol my dumbass was on sarmsource reddit for weeks and people swear by them. Well hey I learned my lesson. I will trash that stuff and give my body a good while to recover naturally and then retest my levels. If my levels are all good then I'll decide whether or not to give it a try using the sponsored source here and info in these forums instead. I appreciate the responses guys. At least I know now.

Lol my dumbass was on sarmsource reddit for weeks and people swear by them. Well hey I learned my lesson. I will trash that stuff and give my body a good while to recover naturally and then retest my levels. If my levels are all good then I'll decide whether or not to give it a try using the sponsored source here and info in these forums instead. I appreciate the responses guys. At least I know now.

Yeah bro. Reddit is about the biggest joke on the internet

Pruven Peptides, science.bio, purerawz, southers sarms, sarms search, etc are all hot garbage.

Only ones ive taken with success are esarms and before esarms was formed I took sarmsx and sarms1 with great results too.

Ostarine can slightly suppress but not knowing your starting point like Dylan said its impossible to know.

One more question. I was on this so called ostarine for exactly 2 weeks. How many weeks do you think I should safely wait to get re tested for normal baseline test levels? Hopefully my test levels weren't so low to begin with because 240 is pretty low especially after only 10 days of the so called ostarine I had. I am only 27 years old lol.

One more question. I was on this so called ostarine for exactly 2 weeks. How many weeks do you think I should safely wait to get re tested for normal baseline test levels? Hopefully my test levels weren't so low to begin with because 240 is pretty low especially after only 10 days of the so called ostarine I had. I am only 27 years old lol.
I'm assuming you wre planning on running some type of pct. Bloodwork should be a couple weeks after that

I didn't really want to run a pct after only 2 weeks of this ostarine whether it is legit or not, so my plan was to just stop now and recover naturally for 4-6 weeks. Unless you think a pct is necessary at this point.

I didn't really want to run a pct after only 2 weeks of this ostarine whether it is legit or not, so my plan was to just stop now and recover naturally for 4-6 weeks. Unless you think a pct is necessary at this point.
If it were me I'd run one. 240 is pretty low test. At least a mini pct for 3 weeks. It will probably come back regardless but whether or not it will in 4 weeks is questionable

just run ostazol... get one bottle.. that will last four weeks... that should be plenty... you can get it at esarms.com

Awesome thanks so much guys. This may be a dumb question but would arimistane help at all in a situation like this? I also have a bottle of that laying around.

Top Bottom