napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primo legitimacy

Argh deca, how I love thee and, argh, how I hate thee, I hope at this point, if we ever consummate again, it'll be that great sex coupled with lets do it again in the morning and the rest of the day, eating, fucking, and sleeping....rather than sneaking out without leaving a note or a number or saying, you have to leave, because I have to be up early in the morning, for important things of course....can we make it work this time?!?!? Can we...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got about a 4 hours left of work, so don't hold my delirium against me at this point....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I think he said you were doing deca for the first time and to let him know when you say "dam drb"...lol! He said he thought it was going to catch you off guard at week 5. I think he also said rick and christian were doing deca. He is very interested in the results. You guys that are doing deca need to let me know how it is going so I can tell him - I don't do drb cycles... I am doing 400trenA with 800mg primo, and 400 cyp.I will lay off the tren at 8 weeks and then up primo to 1000mg to 20 weeks. Cycle ends Jan1 and then I lay off totally for 5 months. There is no aas better than primo in my book. My wife loves it and so does drb's wife. I tell you what..those two women look awesome at age 41 and 63. What really is a pisser is that they only do 100-150mgs. Dam that makes me jealous...lol.

I haven't done deca in so long maybe next year I will do a deca/test/tren cycle.

I'll defnitely let you know how it goes when I start. I still have a couple weeks left of cruising before I start the Deca. I'm getting really pumped for it, and hoping to bring on some new mass with it, so I'm ready!

Primo is the next drug I want to try next summer, and I would like to run it at about 800 when I do. I know dylan loves it and swears by it, and have also heard great things from others such as yourself...so it's about time to bite the bullet and see what it's all about!

I've never ran Primo but may in the future...

I ran a ridiculous baby cycle over the Summer. 250 enanth and 200 primo. Obviously I didn't know what I was doing, but I had very noticeable gains in endurance and some moderate strength increases. In either November or January (depending on when my bodyfat is in check) I will running primo at 600. I can't wait!!

....and I'll add that it was my first cycle since 1994. I've learned a lot since watching Dylan's videos and joining this site. Knowledge is power.

....and I'll add that it was my first cycle since 1994. I've learned a lot since watching Dylan's videos and joining this site. Knowledge is power.

bro, make sure you hit me up before you start your primo cycle... primo is the love of my life in the steroid world... also, when you run this with eq then the endurance is amazing... if you REALLY want to get overwhelming endurance then you do those two with gw501516 and sr9009... it will blow you away... there's so many options you can do with primo!

bro, make sure you hit me up before you start your primo cycle... primo is the love of my life in the steroid world... also, when you run this with eq then the endurance is amazing... if you REALLY want to get overwhelming endurance then you do those two with gw501516 and sr9009... it will blow you away... there's so many options you can do with primo!

Definitely! I'm stocking up but won't start until my weight and BF is where I need it. I've been looking at the SARMS and I know I'm going to jump in and give them a try soon. I've run through all my excuses to my wife about why I needed $200 here and $200 there. It's almost a full-time job, lol. After the holidays, I'll have some ideas to get some SARM money.

Definitely! I'm stocking up but won't start until my weight and BF is where I need it. I've been looking at the SARMS and I know I'm going to jump in and give them a try soon. I've run through all my excuses to my wife about why I needed $200 here and $200 there. It's almost a full-time job, lol. After the holidays, I'll have some ideas to get some SARM money.

nice bro... there's goimg to be an abundance of options for you... wait until you see all the new stack designs i came up with!

In my opin I think that what you have here D is a perfect cycle for some extra muscle and some extra cuts. You will add reps and sets for sure....bust a hard ass workout and then say...hey how about some sprints, or jump rope too. Awesome cycle there my friend. I have done the eq,primo,sus gw cycle and I had a kick in the ass while on it.

The whole thing about fake primo is this. Raws for primo are super exspensive. For obvious reasons. So lets consider this. Ballpark price on primo raws. The good companies is about $300 for 10g. At 200mg dosage per vial. On 10g you get 50ml. Thats 5 vials. Thats nothing. For boldenone undeclynate. Which is the MOST common product used to offer fake primo is about $150 for 50g That will make 250ml or 25 vials. So, if you are a shady dirtbag piece of shit. What wouls you do? Make 5 real vials and make $600 or make 25 fake ones and make $3000? THIS. Is why right now i dont offer it because the out lay of money for 100g of true high quality primo raws is about $3000. Cant justify that yet.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom