napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

arms every other day

I rescently got on a test cycle, my first cycle. 500mg a week. my recovery is insane. usualy my chest would be sore for 3 or 4 days and now its a little sore the next day but by day2 its perfecly fine. my arms dont get sore anymore tho, so would it be good to do arms every other day?

I rescently got on a test cycle, my first cycle. 500mg a week. my recovery is insane. usualy my chest would be sore for 3 or 4 days and now its a little sore the next day but by day2 its perfecly fine. my arms dont get sore anymore tho, so would it be good to do arms every other day?

It really depends on a number of things like how much volume you are doing when you do them. Just because you aren't feeling sore, doesn't mean they are not recovering still. Every other day would be a little much for the kind of training I do. Every 3 days is probably as often as I would go personally. More doesn't always mean better. You grow in the kitchen and while resting.....not in the gym

Well one of the main benifits of steroids is you're body recovers at a faster rate. The body will synthesis protein faster and more efficiently.

You're muscle are not sore because you're body is recovering from the street you put it under much faster now.

Yes you could train arms every other day but please don't be that guy lol. Do them as secondary muscle groups. Chest tris, back bis, legs bis, shoulders tris... something like that.

Change up you're training techniques often too.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You can't efficiently train every other botmdy part really if you focus so much on arms.

Try to up you're intensity too. Incorporate drops etc and supersets and make.sure you rep that shit till you're arms can't do no more.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You could. If you were to, I would do lower wieght low intensity. Get the pump and move on. Becareful tho overtraining leads to injury. As people have mentioned above. Make sure to get some good stretches in too!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I would not train arms eod just because you do not feel sore. Gage your progress on strength and size.

I would just change up your routine. Personally for me, arms get sore only when I hit huge volume or work with cables doing very slow reps.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

If they are truly a lagging body part and you've build a VERY solid base, I see nothing wrong with it. If you're a newer lifter, arms will grow like crazy from heavy rows and heavy pressing. I think that should be your primary focus and then adding a bit of extra volume for arms wouldn't be a problem.

i do that every day until i hit a wall.
Usually starts with a bit of elbow pain.
But I do 20+ rep pump sets of hammer curls and Tricep kick backs over and over until my pump starts to fade.
Then I leave them alone for a few days and split them apart with a push pull split training.

You should never have to do much direct arm work anyways in my opinion. Nothing is going to make your arms grow better than heavy compound movements like rows and presses

read my article about overtraining, there is methods to everything. i know people who train full body 4 days a week. others train 1 body part a week. it varies greatly. all methods should be tested and tried before you make any decisions.

read my article about overtraining, there is methods to everything. i know people who train full body 4 days a week. others train 1 body part a week. it varies greatly. all methods should be tested and tried before you make any decisions.

That is the truth right there. It's trial and error, and there is no one size fits all answer for anyone. You have to find what works best for YOU, and you alone

When I decided my legs were /are my weakest body parts I decided to wear shorts a lot at the gymnasium and bust my ass to bring them up. Ten pounds later give or take a couple pounds, they are not great but they are growing! But eh, when you are fixated on something they will always look a little weak to you and great to others who are smaller/weaker.

Top Bottom