napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle advice

IronAddict92

6’2 261lbs will be coming off cruise of trt dosages in 4 weeks to run a mild cut cycle with the goal of hitting 240lbs or Aprox 15% bf
Currently hovering 20% after a dirty bulk and maintaining on cruise

Week 1-16 test cyp 200 mg weekly
Test p 50 mg eod (200mg weekly)
Week 1-16 provirion 25mg daily
Week 1-4 tbol 20mg daily
Week 1-12 NPP 50 mg eod (200mg weekly)
Week 12-16 winstrol 50mg daily

Additional support
Week 1-16 organ support supplements
Week 1-16 fish oil omg 3
Week 1-16 multi vitamin
Week 1-16 200mg b6 daily
1.5 gal water daily
Armidex as needed on cycle

Pct

Hcg 500iu eod for 2weeks
50mg clomid ever day 4 weeks

no such thing as a dirty bulk man... thats called eating like shit...

you need to get your body fat down beofe you run any steroid...

you NEVER use hcg in pct... thats the worst thing you could ever do.... thats not even remotely close to a full pct

Idk possibly we have differences of opinions on dirty bulk. I consider it simply eating a huge calories surplus. My diet still consisted on lean Whole Foods however my maintaince intake is usually 2400. During the test Anadrol cycle I ran 5000 calories, 320 protein daily. (Push pull splits) cardio Saturday Sunday 60 minutes. Where if I would’ve Gone 4000 I’m sure I would’ve stayed leaner. Hinse why I said dirty bulk. But no worries. I started cycle at 17% bf as of two days ago I’m 20% when dr took that and ran blood work.

I typically find that and acceptable rage for a trained individual to run a cut cycle. Especially with monthly bloodwork and proper diet training cardio mixture. Do you not?

As for hcg I’ve never personally used it at all I was taking Seth F recommendation in his online video about pct hcg dosages so I will take u at your word on that am recearch it further.

As for oct my normal protocol one I’ve had success with was
100mg clomid 40 nova day 1-7
50mg clomid 20 nova 7-21
Started 14 days after last pin

Last edited:
Definitely avoid HCG in PCT. It makes you feel better, but it actually delays HPTA recovery and can spike estrogen. You should really cut down the fat with a SARMs bridge cycle or the like instead of running an AAS cycle with an elevated bf%. Yes the PCT would be wait 2 weeks to run clomid and nolva into decide to do it anyway.

6’2 261lbs and maintaining on 2,4k calories while working out? Sorry bro but theres just no chance in hell. Thats about what my 130 pound girlfriend maintaines on while working out.

Surely using steroids should come when you’ve hit your maximum dedication level. I kind of shake my head when I see people running PED cycles at 15-20% BF. Put some hard work in first before thinking about drugs.

At 2400 cals on a 100mg test cyp cruise I’ll maintain weight. I do mon and Thur full bodies on a cruise. Mild intensity and recover.

If I’m doing 6 day push pull splits your right! Not gonna work I’ll bump up to 3000 to maintain and 4000-5000 on cycle.

My thyroid is mildly under active. But not near where doctor will put me on anything. I tested just low of normal

brother, if you are bulking, thats completely fine and cool... dirty bulking is a bull shit term and makes people feel they have a license to eat anything and everything and im sorry, its non existent... thats all a bunch of bull shit...

as far as your body fat, no, 20% is not ideal to use steroids whatsoever... you should be monitoring bloodwork regardless but is your life and you do whatever you want... i teach the ways to keep people the safest they can possibly be to get the most out of what they are doing and at 20%, you wont get the most out of it as you would at a cleaner weight and you are far more susceptible to side effects occurring, but like i said, its your life, and you do whatever you want... i have an obligation to make sure people that ask questions AS WELL AS people that just sit back and read, get the proper information but im also not you or anyone else's dad and cannot make you do anything...

hcg in pct is just absurdity though.. once again, do whatever you want... i'll just leave the maintaining 261 at 2400 calories a day alone... i dont really think i need to say anything on that...

Yea which I appreciate you pointing out hcg in pct because there is a ton of hcg pct protocols circling YouTube and forums. I’m not dive into it more as well and become more educated on that subject. I’ll ramp up cardio on my cruise and cut a little more weight. Like I said maybe I used the dirty bulk term wrong.

For me I do feel I’m borderline at 20% bf. Non estimate and physician measured. I have 4 weeks to turn on the cardio. I also have t3 onhand. However I’ll give it two weeks to see if I can cut 6/7lbs with cardio alone.

Care to comment on the actual cycle? Would be appreciated

I do not look or feel 20% but what are you gonna do that’s what I was told by doc July 31st so I was just offering it up

Attacted current photo

And as always input is encouraged and appreciated

Attachments

• CF7670C6-CD21-4E7A-BC30-C994D59F6C21.jpg
    CF7670C6-CD21-4E7A-BC30-C994D59F6C21.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Not a clear pic but from what I can see you're easily 20%.

I personally recommend a SARMS cutting cycle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I’m looking into that vs t3 to use on cruise.

Just for my knowledge, because I might not be the most knowledgeable on this but how do y’all feel about the strong men running cycles at 25+ BFI and how are they avoiding these side effects that were mentioned as being a concern for me at 20.

Like Eddie hall at 31% and Brian Shaw being the leaner of them at 20\21%

Last edited:
They are probably worse inside than what you can see from the outside. And the risks increases, doesnt mean that youre gonna die because you juice over 30% bf. And on top of that im pretty sure world athletes have coaches in every kind of way that helps them out, doctors and all kinds of shit that are checking up on them, to push them to the absolute max. And from what i know most of them end up with problems and health issues as they age.

Yea I’m looking into that vs t3 to use on cruise.

Just for my knowledge, because I might not be the most knowledgeable on this but how do y’all feel about the strong men running cycles at 25+ BFI and how are they avoiding these side effects that were mentioned as being a concern for me at 20.

Like Eddie hall at 31% and Brian Shaw being the leaner of them at 20\21%
who said they were avoiding anything? have you seen their bloodwork? have you spoken to them ?

Cardarine at 20mg per day and some HIIT and HICT will lean you out fast.

Barbell Complexes, Burpees, and Skipping will have you looking lean and mean.

Cardarine at 20mg per day and some HIIT and HICT will lean you out fast.

Barbell Complexes, Burpees, and Skipping will have you looking lean and mean.
Absolutely agree with this. I have much better cutting results with cardarine as a bridge after a bulk cycle. I get to keep my muscle, my cardio capacity shoots up, and I don't have to manage AAS sides. I've been getting my cardarine from esarms.com and I'm very happy with it.

@sean501 all I do is put in hard work. I started at 385lbs in June 2016 bf of 48%.

Lifting 2 years heavy
335 bench
335 deadlift
415 squat
625 sled

Is it great no but it’s not I just woke up and said hey let me do AAS because they are magic 😱. Cuz it’s not the case

Going to run Cardarine at 20mg a day for 6 weeks with yk 11 on my 150mg test cyp cruise dose before starting a cut cycle

Top Bottom