napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Worst thing just happened

Ragingbull

I guess I feel like i can open up some, so as I was riding the bus home from class this guy literally stole my bike fro the bike rack in front of the bus. Initially what's worse is I pity myself for letting it happen in front of my eyes I feel like such a bitch. My only reasong for just letting it happen was the guy was roughly 4x my size. I wanna say roughly 180 -200 lbs pretty hefty guy my body just froze out of fear. One part of me was just yelling "fight him despite size, other part of me was like "let it go..just a $200 bike". This has never happend to me but stuff like this is the reason why I love wanted to take steroids despite the negatives to come with it.

I guess I feel like i can open up some, so as I was riding the bus home from class this guy literally stole my bike fro the bike rack in front of the bus. Initially what's worse is I pity myself for letting it happen in front of my eyes I feel like such a bitch. My only reasong for just letting it happen was the guy was roughly 4x my size. I wanna say roughly 180 -200 lbs pretty hefty guy my body just froze out of fear. One part of me was just yelling "fight him despite size, other part of me was like "let it go..just a $200 bike". This has never happend to me but stuff like this is the reason why I love wanted to take steroids despite the negatives to come with it.

Damn that sucks dude. There's no way I wouldn't have said something. I wouldn't be able to just let that go. I understand your frustration, but that's also not a valid reason for taking steroids either. That is not going to change the outcome of that situation.

Damn that sucks dude. There's no way I wouldn't have said something. I wouldn't be able to just let that go. I understand your frustration, but that's also not a valid reason for taking steroids either. That is not going to change the outcome of that situation.

Yea I'm just so scrawny it would have looked plain pathetic...*sigh* I honestly wish I could go back now

Agreed. Don't be so self-conscious man. Stand up for what's yours. Who cares what you look like? I can't stand thieves and people who don't respect others property. It's over now though; just use it as a learning experience. Regardless, this is not a good reason to jump on AAS by any means. Making that decision should be a completely personal choice to better yourself, not something you do in hope to build self-confidence. That definitely sucks though; learn from mistakes bud.

I wouldve said something for sure. Thats not to say I wouldve bugged and just started beating the dude because thats not how I handle things either. I agree with rick that this is a terrible reason to take steroids. They are not going to fix that. I know plenty of dudes that are "scrawny" that went up against dudes 3x their size (seemingly) and won a fight and guys that are just monsters that are too cowardly to stand up for their own girlfriends if theyre harrassed at a party. size and steroid use is a non issue here

Agreed. Don't be so self-conscious man. Stand up for what's yours. Who cares what you look like? I can't stand thieves and people who don't respect others property. It's over now though; just use it as a learning experience. Regardless, this is not a good reason to jump on AAS by any means. Making that decision should be a completely personal choice to better yourself, not something you do in hope to build self-confidence. That definitely sucks though; learn from mistakes bud.
I agree. Look within yourself and really think about what is motivating you. Do it to make yourself better and work hard to improve. Don't feel too bad about the bike and not standing up for yourself. Let it go. It happens.

Fuck thieves.. Look mean size don't matter. Stand up for yourself. One time a massive black guy was howling at my girl. I went up to him talking shit like how users not cool this dude knocked my ass or clean. Then he woke me up, tells me no one ever stood up to him. And then he walked me home make sure I was OK lol!! Point is. I stood up for myself. Is I got knocked out. But it was worth it
I had a similar situation when I was 13. I confronted the neighborhood bullies after they kicked my friends ass, knowing they were going to do the same to me. Nothing happened and I gained their respect. My friends and I never had a problem after that. I do have to say that I've gotten my ass kicked a few times because I wouldn't back down. For me, the pain of the beatings was better than the pain of running.

Yep agreed on all accounts here. I was a tiny undersized and scrawny kid in high school. I weighed 110 lbs soaking wet and dealt with a lot of these things. I took a lot from many other kids for a long time, and was always afraid to say anything, then one day I decided to stand up for myself. I fought a kid that had been picking on me for the whole year. I put up a good fight despite being on the losing end of it. I got a lot of good licks in on the other one, and after it was all said and done HE was the one being made fun of because of how close I made it. I gained a new level of respect around school and didn't get messed with much after that. I started hitting the weights hard and joined the wrestling team. By the time I was a senior I was up to about 140 and treated just like any other kid in school. Moral of the story is stand up for yourself, and earn that respect from others. Don't ever let anyone walk on you brother

Fuck thieves.. Look mean size don't matter. Stand up for yourself. One time a massive black guy was howling at my girl. I went up to him talking shit like how users not cool this dude knocked my ass or clean. Then he woke me up, tells me no one ever stood up to him. And then he walked me home make sure I was OK lol!! Point is. I stood up for myself. Is I got knocked out. But it was worth it

Thats cause he knew you were a robo ninja

Your right. I see a problem with men today. They're pussies. Lol..

Just be smart, not a dumb ass looking for trouble. But if something goes against your morals.. Make a stance. No need to fight. But.. Sometimes it Happens.
Most of today's society loves the pussies. Keep a man weak and you can keep him under control.

Thanks guys... I appreciate you taking the time to hear me out. It's so funny you mentioned standing up for yourself regardless of the outcome, because as I saw this guy take my bike, the alpha male (pretty sure every guy has one inside of them or just that voice that promotes you to do something heroic in certain circumstances) was just yelling at me to do something, considering I've been picked on all my life...that rage manifested its self. But knowing me, since I'm so logical and a pure nerd I factored all the possible negative outcomes like possibly being killed was also going through my head. But yea..nothing justifies my wimpy decision, the fact I was so tiny is where I began to doubt myself. Also I agree, using AAS for this reason is invalid but I'd never use them for a cool, or just to do them motive. More along the lines of a personality change I've read some can actually change how you are as a person. I'm always super nice about everything. I grew up with mainly women (no father so I have no other males who's stood in my corners except my brother and you guys) how I am as an individual is just a result of no father I'm guessing. No structure, not
To take away from my mom she's awesome but you can see where I lack a lot of the better aspects a man could have showed me. But I'm no trouble maker nor would I want to be one.

I took taekwondo and jiu jitsu as a kid and wrestled in hs. I was tiny. I got picked on. But just knowing I could put most people in the hospital was satisfaction enough when I was young

So you are like 50 lbs? J/k, you shoulda said something, but I can relate to being in disbelief and just being like frozen... bummer, sorry to hear it

First step you have already completed. Next step is not steroids, it's going to karate or some type of fighting school. Learn to defend yourself and gain cofidence. Then start to hit the gym regularly to increase your strength. When I was younger me and my older brother were big into martial arts. I learned at a very young age that size is nothing. Shit it's probably a bad thing to be all jacked up trying to fight. Imy older now and can't move as good at 200 pounds as I did at 150 I'll tell you that. Think of Bruce Lee. Don't let size fool you but instead let the training take over.

If your over 21, get yourself a CCW license. Might seem extreme, but then i am from Northern California and that shit is very common out here. I carry everywhere

First step you have already completed. Next step is not steroids, it's going to karate or some type of fighting school. Learn to defend yourself and gain cofidence. Then start to hit the gym regularly to increase your strength. When I was younger me and my older brother were big into martial arts. I learned at a very young age that size is nothing. Shit it's probably a bad thing to be all jacked up trying to fight. Imy older now and can't move as good at 200 pounds as I did at 150 I'll tell you that. Think of Bruce Lee. Don't let size fool you but instead let the training take over.

That's all I needed to hear....

I used to box in high school, great cardio and you know how to throw a punch,, also checked out krav maga.. size is nothing.. look at bruce lee , very lean, but super powerful

I used to box in high school, great cardio and you know how to throw a punch,, also checked out krav maga.. size is nothing.. look at bruce lee , very lean, but super powerful

Yep get a conceal carry license. It's the ultimate equilizer.... I'm only 5'9" but have alot of muscle on me and at my age I'd rather pull my glock than pull a punch lol. They say to never pull your weapon unless you're going to shoot, but I guarantee 99% of the time you won't have to shoot someone that's looking down the barrel of your gun.

I think he would've been more scared if someone were to stop him. I personally would've gone berserk, I don't know but I would feel disrespected if that were to happen to me, and if I didn't take action then I would've felt like a punk for it. I have too much pride for that, i don't care if the guy was 300+ lbs, find whatever you can and beam it at his face lol. When you're on steroids, you tend to have an EDGE.

Top Bottom