napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primo legitimacy

Maximus PC

Most of the rumors have always been there is no such thing anymore, fact or fiction?

I am a trt user (legit) as I mentioned in my post about var. I want to do a LONG blast, probably 6 months, this is why I am considering primo.

Thinking:

test
eq
tbol
primo
winny at the end.

I am 40, 6'2 185 at about 12-13%. I used to be 230 at around 13-15% many years ago lol

My main goal is to build lbm and strength, stay relatively lean, and dry. I know primo is expensive, but Im more curious to if any is 100% legit.

Most of the rumors have always been there is no such thing anymore, fact or fiction?

I am a trt user (legit) as I mentioned in my post about var. I want to do a LONG blast, probably 6 months, this is why I am considering primo.

Thinking:

test
eq
tbol
primo
winny at the end.

I am 40, 6'2 185 at about 12-13%. I used to be 230 at around 13-15% many years ago lol

My main goal is to build lbm and strength, stay relatively lean, and dry. I know primo is expensive, but Im more curious to if any is 100% legit.
Biotech also has very legit Primo in 20ml jugs twice the size,of others and at 200mg per ml. Dylan has ran it and loved it. If you need a,pice list just let me know

I am so tired of this bull shit talk with primo always being fake.. Yes, it is true that it is often faked but people pass on this ridiculous assumption that all of it is fake... that is complete bull shit... i have been using HIGH QUALITY primo for years... the ones i have used of extreme quality are AY, Biotech and Robolics... these are all extremely high quality... AY has been my favorite but robolics and biotech are extremely strong quality... i am cruising with biotech primo now... I ran a robolics cycle that to this day was probably my best cycle and its main component is primo... don't waste your money on it if your only going to run it 450 though bro... you need to run it 600 at the minimum but preferably 800... you will still get great results at 600 though... primo is the very best steroid (in my opinion) that you can use... its so damn clean and consistent... i will never run a cycle without it...

It is often faked but its often legit too. Sources who are good are not putting the time into making fake primo. They are still around cause they do good shit usually. I know robo has good primo. Roids 24 also carries it and theirs will come with verification codes and all that good stuff. The brands he caries have produced great results and I know balkan is good primo cause I know a chick back home that uses it still.

Just make sure you spend time getting a good supplier. The best deal isnt always the best quality but robo, roids24, biotech... you cant go wrong.

That was one of the first things drb told me.He said everything you need is right here, and they offer you gear,advice and are bros. If you buy your primo here, then it is primo....nuff said.

For usage I like 800-1000 for 20 weeks. And I wonder why they call it PRIMO??

Awesome responses guys, I truly appreciate all the input. This is one, I had been hesitant on because all of the old "negativity" that surrounds it, and the price that it brings, it would suck if it were deca. Nandrolones make me A-sexual in a very short amount of time lol

that was one of the first things drb told me.he said everything you need is right here, and they offer you gear,advice and are bros. If you buy your primo here, then it is primo....nuff said.

For usage i like 800-1000 for 20 weeks. And i wonder why they call it primo??

perfect dosing!

Ya not to mention any scammer trying to give deca as primo is a fucking moron.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

And I am sure if it happened here that dylan would give them their walking papers.

That is a guarantee bro...

Jake... Do you kerp primo at 800 - 1000 when you run it too?

Did your dad tell you im cruising test/deca/primo 150 each... Now the deca strength is showing big time out of nowhere... Right at 3 weeks

Thinking:

test
eq
tbol
primo
winny at the end.

dude the sources on here are good to go. they wouldnt be here if they were bunk. PharmaLady carries Primo and she is top notch. if you choose her, mention my name and get a discount man..

That is a guarantee bro...

Jake... Do you kerp primo at 800 - 1000 when you run it too?

Did your dad tell you im cruising test/deca/primo 150 each... Now the deca strength is showing big time out of nowhere... Right at 3 weeks

Yeah I think he said you were doing deca for the first time and to let him know when you say "dam drb"...lol! He said he thought it was going to catch you off guard at week 5. I think he also said rick and christian were doing deca. He is very interested in the results. You guys that are doing deca need to let me know how it is going so I can tell him - I don't do drb cycles... I am doing 400trenA with 800mg primo, and 400 cyp.I will lay off the tren at 8 weeks and then up primo to 1000mg to 20 weeks. Cycle ends Jan1 and then I lay off totally for 5 months. There is no aas better than primo in my book. My wife loves it and so does drb's wife. I tell you what..those two women look awesome at age 41 and 63. What really is a pisser is that they only do 100-150mgs. Dam that makes me jealous...lol.

I haven't done deca in so long maybe next year I will do a deca/test/tren cycle.

Yeah I think he said you were doing deca for the first time and to let him know when you say "dam drb"...lol! He said he thought it was going to catch you off guard at week 5. I think he also said rick and christian were doing deca. He is very interested in the results. You guys that are doing deca need to let me know how it is going so I can tell him - I don't do drb cycles... I am doing 400trenA with 800mg primo, and 400 cyp.I will lay off the tren at 8 weeks and then up primo to 1000mg to 20 weeks. Cycle ends Jan1 and then I lay off totally for 5 months. There is no aas better than primo in my book. My wife loves it and so does drb's wife. I tell you what..those two women look awesome at age 41 and 63. What really is a pisser is that they only do 100-150mgs. Dam that makes me jealous...lol.

I haven't done deca in so long maybe next year I will do a deca/test/tren cycle.

see bro, to me, you run primo perfectly... i always run it between 16-20 weeks and exactly at 800 but 1000 is very ideal... i also so primo is by FAR the best... i love it bro

i can see the strength big time with deca right now so i cant wait to see it as we get going further in... i have a really high expectation at this dose and drb really got me excited on that... Let me know how your cycle goes throughout bro

Top Bottom