napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Grier is an Idiot

hardtoget

Any of you guys hear about Florida's QB who just got banned for a year with testing positive for Ligandrol (LGD)? Dumbass and who the hell is he trying to kid, he knew exactly what he was taking, one report says he gained 43 lb since hi freshman year at Florida and I'm sure it wasn't just from eating right. How do you pickup a SARM and not realize you're messing with testing positive on a PED list, I'm not shocked that SARMS already made the list. Can't believe this kid was crying on stage, c'mon dude SARMS give close to AAS results with less sides.

Any of you guys hear about Florida's QB who just got banned for a year with testing positive for Ligandrol (LGD)? Dumbass and who the hell is he trying to kid, he knew exactly what he was taking, one report says he gained 43 lb since hi freshman year at Florida and I'm sure it wasn't just from eating right. How do you pickup a SARM and not realize you're messing with testing positive on a PED list, I'm not shocked that SARMS already made the list. Can't believe this kid was crying on stage, c'mon dude SARMS give close to AAS results with less sides.

^Ah shit i didnt hear bout this, i will have to read up on the topic.!

sarms have been on the ncaa banned list for some time... he knew what he was doing... DONT EVER LET ANYONE FOOL YOU... THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND TAKING

Can't believe this kid was crying on stage, c'mon dude SARMS give close to AAS results with less sides.

Lol you selling sarms bro?

That is an interesting story though! Thanks for posting

Honesty There's a chance though that he didn't know what he was taking was a banned substance. I mean, if your going to knowingly take something against the rules, why not just take AAS? Not like it's hard to get at a D1 football program.

He maybe thought he found a loophole or something.

I rarely believe ignorance though - you'd have to be damned stupid to take something without knowing what it is. These guys have coaches and advisors everywhere. They have access to the info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This tends to happen with athletes in all sports. They get popped with something and play stupid, when they really know. I've seen it happen countless times. I'm pretty sure he thought he was getting away with something. It seems like more times than not the guys getting popped are found using some type of drug or compound that nobody would even guess they are using. Probably because it's something they thought they could get away with

This tends to happen with athletes in all sports. They get popped with something and play stupid, when they really know. I've seen it happen countless times. I'm pretty sure he thought he was getting away with something. It seems like more times than not the guys getting popped are found using some type of drug or compound that nobody would even guess they are using. Probably because it's something they thought they could get away with

Just like guns are the problem in America, um no its fucking crazy is the problem you don't blame spoons and forks for obesity. RR I don't know if you remember that NCAA endurance athelete conversation we had a coupla months back and I said you could possibly be throwing away a lifetime career on a chance that this kid wouldn't get tested or could get around the tests. Proof positive if you are an NCAA athelete you are there for a reason and top 2% of the world the risk just isn't worth it IMO

This is why sarms and gear get a bad rap or atleast the beginning of a bad rap.

Lol I think it proves they work! At least for the self thinking people. The sheep and mind controlled tards see it as a bad rep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, its prevalent out there as a misunderstanding... its these assholes that only try to get over on others and give things a bad name... then the honest and strong companies suffer... the great thing is that the open minded that just trust and try see that there still is honest business going on... what pisses me off more than anything is i know first hand how breakthrough sarms truly are but i see them get under fire when its the fault of people with foul practice... ive dedicated so much time from my life with my studies on sarms over the years and there's a damn good reason i believe so much in them... for those that have experienced real quality, they all concur...

At the end of the day it's a competitive sport where atheletes want the competitive edge. He had intent to enhance himself beyond his current capability. It's not like eating a banana in the morning just cause it's the normal thing to fucking do. It's buying a supplement for known preformance benifit. He just sounds like a fucking retard claiming he didn't know. And if you look at it from the outter perspective it's the typical excuse. Like what else could he say? Someone forced it in my mouth? For weeks at a time lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

At the end of the day it's a competitive sport where atheletes want the competitive edge. He had intent to enhance himself beyond his current capability. It's not like eating a banana in the morning just cause it's the normal thing to fucking do. It's buying a supplement for known preformance benifit. He just sounds like a fucking retard claiming he didn't know. And if you look at it from the outter perspective it's the typical excuse. Like what else could he say? Someone forced it in my mouth? For weeks at a time lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

LOLLLL exactly... he's a complete fool... contradicts himself, doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground and if i had him one on one, i would shut him bitch ass up in 5 seconds...

Top Bottom