napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How long for TREN ACE to Kick In?

I felt like I felt it within the first week when I ran Test Prop and tren Ace 1ml of each compound 3 times a week or eod. I def started getting the night sweats within the first week lol

I felt like I felt it within the first week when I ran Test Prop and tren Ace 1ml of each compound 3 times a week or eod. I def started getting the night sweats within the first week lol
Have you had any PIP? If so how did you Handel it?
I have never had PIP with Prop and Tren, however this time is killing me

anytime you have short esters, pip is likely more probable but i have never really had any with tren

Have you had any PIP? If so how did you Handel it?
I have never had PIP with Prop and Tren, however this time is killing me

You're running 2 short esters at the same time so PIP is inevitable. Just have to man up, ignore it, switch to long esters, or try a different source. I still get significant PIP with 2 short esters. Occasionally I have to skip a site in the rotation due to soreness.

You're running 2 short esters at the same time so PIP is inevitable. Just have to man up, ignore it, switch to long esters, or try a different source. I still get significant PIP with 2 short esters. Occasionally I have to skip a site in the rotation due to soreness.

Like I wrote in the beginning I have had Tren ace and Test prop in the past but I have never had PIP
I think Robolics is very concentrate ...

Hello everyone
I just figured out how to eliminate 80%-90% of PIP.
"" I never had PIP after Tren ace- Test prop except this time with ROBOLICS because his stuff is really top notch...""
Anyway, I put the syringe under warm water the I injected in the right side of the glutes slowly... It has been about an hour and the PIP very little compared to deltoid injection that PIP was very painful.
Thank you everyone for your help and support

Hello everyone
I just figured out how to eliminate 80%-90% of PIP.
"" I never had PIP after Tren ace- Test prop except this time with ROBOLICS because his stuff is really top notch...""
Anyway, I put the syringe under warm water the I injected in the right side of the glutes slowly... It has been about an hour and the PIP very little compared to deltoid injection that PIP was very painful.
Thank you everyone for your help and support

Good info thanks. I don’t get pip bad on prop or tren but good info to store away.

Top Bottom