napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How long for TREN ACE to Kick In?

Johnwick1440

Hello Everyone
Just interested in your experiences with Tren ace and Test prop. How long did it take for tren ace to kick in or start feeling it?? I'm on day 4 today (Tren ace 50mg, Test prop 50mg ED) (EQ 600mg a week) From the BEST (ROBOLICS)...
last time I run Tren ace 75 me ED I start feeling the pump, hardness and strength within 3 days...
However for this cycle I have been on Tren for 4 days but I'm not feeling anything yet 🤔
My source is one of the best in the market (ROBOLICS)
I will really appreciate it if you all write your experience and thoughts
Sincerely

Age 43
190 lbs
5'10
Over 7 cycles on my belt
Very active

Hello Everyone
Just interested in your experiences with Tren ace and Test prop. How long did it take for tren ace to kick in or start feeling it?? I'm on day 4 today (Tren ace 50mg, Test prop 50mg ED) (EQ 600mg a week) From the BEST (ROBOLICS)...
last time I run Tren ace 75 me ED I start feeling the pump, hardness and strength within 3 days...
However for this cycle I have been on Tren for 4 days but I'm not feeling anything yet 🤔
My source is one of the best in the market (ROBOLICS)
I will really appreciate it if you all write your experience and thoughts
Sincerely

Age 43
190 lbs
5'10
Over 7 cycles on my belt
Very active

its been over a year since ive touched tren ace but i was "feeling it" around week 2, i really started noticing huge visual changes around week 7.

its been over a year since ive touched tren ace but i was "feeling it" around week 2, i really started noticing huge visual changes around week 7.

RoboGainz
Thank for your advice I appreciate it.
It sounds like Tren ace works different from person to person and also works different for the same individual person "adaptation"...
How about the saides?

Don't get me wrong I feel it right away on the first day. However on day 10 it's like someone flips a switch and I turn into a raging animal.

RoboGainz
Thank for your advice I appreciate it.
It sounds like Tren ace works different from person to person and also works different for the same individual person "adaptation"...
How about the saides?

every compound is going to be different for everyone and how they react to it. I start my first blast tomorrow of NPP and Test for 12 weeks.

Sides on Tren Ace were far brutal compared to Enanthate. Sleep sucked, very aggravated all the time (high blood pressure makes me very pissy), dark urine 24/7, sweating profusely. Only positives i had was that i looked like a god on it and libido was incredible. Best cycle ive done no doubt but i think unless your a high level competitor then tren isnt all that worth it for the sides/health.

every compound is going to be different for everyone and how they react to it. I start my first blast tomorrow of NPP and Test for 12 weeks.

Sides on Tren Ace were far brutal compared to Enanthate. Sleep sucked, very aggravated all the time (high blood pressure makes me very pissy), dark urine 24/7, sweating profusely. Only positives i had was that i looked like a god on it and libido was incredible. Best cycle ive done no doubt but i think unless your a high level competitor then tren isnt all that worth it for the sides/health.

It make sense. Thank you

Only negative sides I get before is little cough and little hard time to sleep
I ran a Test, Mast, Tren blend that the cough was so bad it put me on the floor.

Tren and Mast combo is something else to behold.

Don't get me wrong I feel it right away on the first day. However on day 10 it's like someone flips a switch and I turn into a raging animal.

So it's different from person to person and also different for the same person some times.
Thank you

I ran a Test, Mast, Tren blend that the cough was so bad it put me on the floor.

Tren and Mast combo is something else to behold.

Was the Tren ace does higher then test and mast?
As long as know and remember that low dose of tren as test will help a lot with the saides

Was the Tren ace does higher then test and mast?
As long as know and remember that low dose of tren as test will help a lot with the saides
I can't run Tren higher it kills my erections. Even at the very minimum. If I don't incorporate Mast I run Test higher.

I always thought the more popular way to run it was tren higher then test for less sides. I ran 300 tren 150 test and libido was great but sides were harsh.

Top Bottom