napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle question

ofterchort

Ok it’s a bunch of questions if you could answer next to my question that would be great! Thank you so much I really want to dial in my body for my pro card 2019 I’ve been competing for 10 years now

’im running primo 700
Eq -500 going to up to 750 after watching your video
Test e 500
Tbol currently 50 mg pre workout
Adex .5 eod

Also I’m on TRT for life

I’m going to drop the tbol and after a few weeks I want to do a quick 4 week anadrol blast for a shock - I’m very lean 230 : 5 percent body fat my goal is staying tight year round .

When running Adrol 50mg add adex .5 Ed ? Caber 1/2 tab every 3 days and add proviorn 50mg to keep drier and harder don’t want to be a big bloated mess . Or anything else to run with it to keep as dry gains as possible - and run adex .5 Ed ?

I was thinking off adding igf -1 70mg on workouts days ? Or should I do every day really need my biceps and upper chest to grow to finish my physique to get my pro card. In addition I was told to add hgh 2 iu morning and 2 iu after workout ? IGF inject after workout ? And humalog 5-8 iu post workout ? And take 12.5 T-3 daily to keep my thyroid pumping ? I figure with the Adrol and the rest of the stack this would get my a nice 5lb pump - I’m a nutritionist so I know the food protocols but want to make sure the about - IGF / hgh / insulin /t3 dosage and timeing ?

caber is not necessary with this stack whatsoever, not sure why you have it included, but not needed... igf, not necessary either... im not advising anything whatsoever on insulin, i have zero comfort level with that... anadrol is going to add more than 5 lbs and while it has estrogenic side effects and will add water, an ai wont help with it.. its a mystery, to this day how it causes these issues and ai's dont do anything because it does not, on paper, convert to estrogen... some people have found raoloxifene helpful but thats just amongst some and not all... i would not add hgh here either... there's no need whatsoever... who is giving you this kind of advise? how old are you? you are NOT going to be dry with anadrol man, even with an ai, even with proviron etc...

32 my goal is to add as Lean of gains as possible and other advise on how to stay dry on the anadrol? And I was told real igf cans increase on spot injection ?

I fast daily - 16 hours - on hgh should I do 2iu morning and 2 iu pre workout ?

32 my goal is to add as Lean of gains as possible and other advise on how to stay dry on the anadrol? And I was told real igf cans increase on spot injection ?

I fast daily - 16 hours - on hgh should I do 2iu morning and 2 iu pre workout ?

Or is mk-677 a better option

You can do either. Obviously good legit hgh is probably the best option. Just very expensive

I’m 6”4 233 lbs 6 percent body fat goal
Is trying to stay shredded ultimate goal 240 6 percent really dual physique only would like to add little more arm size and upper chest

At this level bro you need to hire a coach for these advanced protocols. You can't expect someone to advise you on HGH, IGF-1, and insulin on a forum. You need 1 on 1 coaching.

I’m 6”4 233 lbs 6 percent body fat goal
Is trying to stay shredded ultimate goal 240 6 percent really dual physique only would like to add little more arm size and upper chest
What class do you compete in? You're pretty tall, and that weight puts you in super heavyweight. That's a tough tough class to get a pro card in. Do you already compete at the national level? You need to get to that level first. I know how difficult that is. A friend of mine right here in my home town has been trying to get his pro card for years now as a super heavy. He just got 3rd at nationals a few weeks ago. Hes 5'11" and around 245 on stage peeled. Hes hovered around the top 5 last several years. It's a tough tough lifestyle bro and very competitive at that level.

At this level bro you need to hire a coach for these advanced protocols. You can't expect someone to advise you on HGH, IGF-1, and insulin on a forum. You need 1 on 1 coaching.

Lol that’s why I asking Dylan I emailed him and he put it on this forum

Yea I’ve always in the top and have had the chance to compete at nationals many times , just want to make sure I bring my full package and I’m classic physique not bodybuilding. Few can beat my symmetry and condition I just need a bit more size to feel ready for nationals hence this for detailed program.

Lol that’s why I asking Dylan I emailed him and he put it on this forum
i literally would not take your money to advise you on insulin use and while i take all questions, i certainly dont just start coaching people for nothing man... i dont know anyone that does that...

Top Bottom