napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My questions thread.

What long ester testosterone would be better for cutting? Enanthate or Cypionate? "Bro science" says Enanthate cause less water retention is it true or false? :)

What long ester testosterone would be better for cutting? Enanthate or Cypionate? "Bro science" says Enanthate cause less water retention is it true or false? :)
It really depends on how estrogen sensitive you are but those 2 esters are so close together I doubt you'll see much of a difference. I hold less water with Prop but the difference is not all that much. It really varies from person to person.

I am estrogen sensitive. When I take sustanon my body holds water even when I take AI, dieting and do cardio. Yeah prop is good, but I don't like to pin often

I am estrogen sensitive. When I take sustanon my body holds water even when I take AI, dieting and do cardio. Yeah prop is good, but I don't like to pin often
Sustanon has the LONG ester Decanoate that's why. You can try Enanthate it will definitely help.

there is no difference there man... none of those are going to cause any more water retention that the other, period

Guys I have a question :) I am new with use of T3, never used this drug before. Do use of T3 supress thyroid production? Do I need to do pct after use of T3 or I can stop use T3 and thats it and thyroid recovers by itself? Now I am using EQ and Test E only.
I am eating clean diet, do carb cycling, do HIIT cardio twice per week, a walking a lot but I am endomoph and my bodyfat levels going down very slow.

Lethargy on 30mg of oral winstrol. Guys do you have ever experienced that? I am so lethargic I could sleep all day and still feel tired. It looks like my head is spinning. I am taking 12.5mg of aromasin so my estrogen level should be in a good range. And I am taking 1g of NAC for liver, lots of omega 3 capsules.

Guys, just wanted ask your opinion about Dr. Michael Scally PoWeR PCT? This is a good pct protocol or not?

Hello guys, happy new year :) How long is best to wait after last clomid tablet to check my hormones bloodwork?

Top Bottom