bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My prep with IWGF ,Axio and Peak Performance

aed462657ce073b5971f99e701def15c.jpg
6edb0846d57f3c82413323d7c63730b0.jpg
bca6cb3570063df6a392a59dbd6b3e45.jpg
d905109cafcdf0f2a4e0468af0ef9753.jpg

Week post show. Got back right on the correct diet and stayed the course. I feel great. I had small rebound up to 256 and as of right now I’m stabilizing around 250 which is great. Now getting into off season with trt dose for now trying to recover then we’ll do bloods to see where we stand. Keep u guys updated how everything is going and what progress we r making

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a good run for you that’s for sure. the TRT dose will be nice to get back on. I find that when I’m running just a small dose of test I feel really good. I always run conservative doses regardless, but the TRT dose with some good test always hits the spot.

It was a good run for you that’s for sure. the TRT dose will be nice to get back on. I find that when I’m running just a small dose of test I feel really good. I always run conservative doses regardless, but the TRT dose with some good test always hits the spot.

Totally agree. We did that last year too after we run some good cycle. I remember thinking to myself if that was my life from now on just being on nice little dose of trt which was a cc of prop three times a week I would feel great. Remember that I felt really good. Everything was firing like it supposed to. And now I feel the same. Really good and axio prop is phenomenal

Totally agree. We did that last year too after we run some good cycle. I remember thinking to myself if that was my life from now on just being on nice little dose of trt which was a cc of prop three times a week I would feel great. Remember that I felt really good. Everything was firing like it supposed to. And now I feel the same. Really good and axio prop is phenomenal

I haven’t ran the prop yet, but like everything else... I’m sure it’s quality.

Do you run an AI when you’re on TRT?

I’ll answer it this way. I haven’t before and I had no issues what so ever then we threw aromasin every three days 12.5 and I didn’t notice much of the difference maybe made me a bit harder which was what I expected. Yesterday I took my last dose of letroplex since I had to taper down. I was going to restart aromasin next week same as I did before. Just to be safe

ba92d0dc08fbebb950e0ef56f4b04786.jpg
20a983991c1a6cc27fb7c5457eca4d69.jpg
c7c71aab7ef44bfc7b3cfca021d77d18.jpg
1f2c40134292e5bb985297846fed67e3.jpg

Quick update. 257 currently on very low trt dose and feeling fantastic. Strength is going up and up. Appetite is great eating 6 meals a day with one cheat meal a week in Saturdays. Sleeping like a baby. We r going to stay like this for a while until we hit it hard again. We’ll play with diet in the meantime to stay lean and keep BF under control. Hope all u guys are training hard and meeting all it goals I put in front of you. Cont to use IWGF supplements for this off-season time and they are fantastic.

I don’t know what’s going on but I have been to start a new log and whenever I post it nothing happens it just disappears!!! Very strange !! So I guess I’ll just keep posting here

d7892e34fb70db64d952a90cc6b63fa1.jpg
1781a01c89ef953d282486cea8d6ddc9.jpg
609992072402a5d0fbb69c05ed7fcad2.jpg

Sitting here at 260 right now finishing my recovery phase. Did blood work 6 weeks post the show and my results were perfect. Slightly elevated liver enzymes as to be expected but everything else is perfect. Very surprised how quickly I recovered. So I’m very happy with the fact that my body was able to take care of everything but also I was running protective stuff no matter what. Kidneys are great cholesterol is great triglycerides are great !! All is back to normal.
So starting January 1st we are starting new cycle again. Very excited to run all IWGF provides hoping for some great gains. It will be very simple and modest cycle but I’m planning on working really hard to get some nice gains. Hoping for at least 250 stage weight next time I put my foot on it I’ll keep you guys posted with weekly updates if you are still interested.

How are you doing big man?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I just wrote the third post here and it’s not getting posted !! I’m pretty upset I must tell u. I included all the pix and stuff and nothing is happening. Dam!!! What’s going on ??

Long time reader and follower of your progress Big Lexi. Your logs are inspirational to someone like myself as I face multiple challanges trying to get ready to do my first show. If you dont mind my asking any tips or pointers in terms of pre contest diet, either here or via PM, would be enourmously appreciated !

Long time reader and follower of your progress Big Lexi. Your logs are inspirational to someone like myself as I face multiple challanges trying to get ready to do my first show. If you dont mind my asking any tips or pointers in terms of pre contest diet, either here or via PM, would be enourmously appreciated !

Hey Big u have to be more specific what u r asking me. If general what I can tell you is this consistency consistency and consistency. Don’t expect miracles over night. It’s all training and hard work. Drugs are nice addition but they don’t replace the hard work. If u r willing to go where you haven’t gone before and be uncomfortable then you will get results. Also diet .... it’s your job to eat not looking for so much tase or pleasure out of it. At this point I’m so numb to food I couldn’t care less what I eat. Actually I hate eating but I do it every 2-3 hours because I have to otherwise I couldn’t care less. One more thing and that took me a long time to understand... u take one day at the time. ... one meal at the time ... one workout at the time don’t look too much into the future go thru what I have to do today or in the next 2 hours then another two hours and before you know it the whole month went by and you will be able to assess the results. Small steps small goals at the time that way you will be able to stay motivated and see results. I hope this makes sense to you. Good luck bud and ask away.

I just wrote the third post here and it’s not getting posted !! I’m pretty upset I must tell u. I included all the pix and stuff and nothing is happening. Dam!!! What’s going on ??

looks like they went through. the mods have to approve the posts if there are images which is understandable

Top Bottom