napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to measure liquid Anadrol?

cookiemonster

Just got some Robo drol for my next cycle and wondering if a full dropper is the 50mg or is there a better way to measure this out?

Just got some Robo drol for my next cycle and wondering if a full dropper is the 50mg or is there a better way to measure this out?

No a full dropped does NOT equal an ml. Get an oral syringe to measure it out. Or just a normal syringe and take the needle off, draw out, and down the hatch. Please don’t guess with the plunger that comes. If you’re using drol, I assume and hope you’re using injectables too. Just use one of those and rinse it with water after use.

I'd recommend getting or using something that can give you accurate measurement. You don't exactly want to eyeball Anadrol dosages.

An oral syringe is your best bet

Yeah this is my 4th cycle but first with a liquid oral... I have quite a few syringes with no needles so will give that a shot thanks fellas.

Please log results with the Robo Anadrol. I plan to use it to kick start my spring cycle and am interested in hearing your experience. No doubt you will be running liver support......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom