napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

a blend from different source...

dallas1972

So I have a blend I am going to put together...
Have heard so not sure but I have some from P*L.
200mg test cyp.
250 mg sustanon

From ED.
250 Deca
450 tecquipose
150 test/Dbol

10,000 iu hcg
Ameridex
Clomid
Armosain25

I haven't put together the run yet still checking it out. Chime in if
You have some good advise..]
5'11
220 lbs
Haven't checked body fat in a while.
Full time trt.. at 100 mg a week for a year and half.
Second cycle outside of that...

So I have a blend I am going to put together...
Have heard so not sure but I have some from P*L.
200mg test cyp.
250 mg sustanon

From ED.
250 Deca
450 tecquipose
150 test/Dbol

10,000 iu hcg
Ameridex
Clomid
Armosain25

I haven't put together the run yet still checking it out. Chime in if
You have some good advise..]
5'11
220 lbs
Haven't checked body fat in a while.
Full time trt.. at 100 mg a week for a year and half.
Second cycle outside of that...

Are you just trying to pick 2 or 3 and make a firm decision?

I'm not sure I would do that if I were you, it's only your second cycle so how are you going to know what compound is doing what, also you are not sure how you would react to each different compound. The way most of us recommend I think is a test only cycle for the first few runs so you can measure your reaction with the different variables you will experience on cycle. Then you would want to start adding one new compound at a time in your next few cycles. Test e and eq cycle, test c and deca cycle, test p and dbol cycle even if you wanted to go that way but it is a terrible and possibly dangerous Idea to just mix them all together on your second cycle just hoping to get huge. A whole lot can go wrong here, there are a lot of guys here that can help steer you in the right direction.

Expdom said it perfectly. Its like flipping all the breakers in the box to find out which goes to your stove. Take your time with this and start with two separate compounds... in my opinion blends of different compounds dont make sense for you. Try running your test base with one other compound addition for your second run, not a blend. This way you can tailor your ratio to your own need and find out what works best for you through process of elimination

Thanks man I will go with that save and use others down the road..

whatever you do, just make sure you arent overweight and trying to run gear, please dont make that mistake..you dont know your BF% but you should at least have a rough idea, you are only 5'11" but 220, so I will guess that you are either overweight or have quite a bit of muscle. so can you see your Abs? if you have a Gut i wouldnt bother with AAS right now. I would focus highly on diet and maybe consider SARMS for enhancing fat loss..

Expdom gave some excellent advice to you, but I'd like to ask, what is your primary goal? Right now test only or test and EQ could work well, but make sure you have the dosages right, length, proper supports, etc. I know you are on TRT so PCT is not required. I would also enhance the cycle a little bit by adding in a couple different sarms too which will take it to a new level

1-16 Test C 500mg per week
1-16 EQ 600mg per week
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 LGD 10mg Per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

There's a huge sale at www.pureessencesarms.com right now. PM them for details

I am more toned. I am a bigger frame guy most people don't think I way as much as I do. Only fat I have is a little at waist. But I work stomach quite often.. I will get % done at gym... thanks Rick and spike...

Top Bottom