napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Few questions regarding lgd-4033

sleeping_giant

First off, I love the site. Full of good information and very helpful.

I have a few concerns about an 8 week lgd-4033 (stand alone) run i'm planning. First off the product i chose was primeval labs super lgd which happens to be in capsule form. It wasnt until after i ordered that I found the thread here stating that the liquid is the better choice. So, the first question is does anyone have any experience with Primeval labs or their super lgd product.

The second question i have is related to the pct. I have done hours of research only to find that the opinions are widespread regarding this, but i decided on 4 weeks of a good test booster, as well as 25/25/25/25 Clomid. Would this be sufficient?

Finally, as far as a good test booster is concerned, are there any good recommendations out there?

Thanks a bunch in advance, I do appreciate any advice.

I don't think your run is long enough to get the max benefits but someone with more skills than me will chime in, Also the cap forms are filled with fillers and prohormones. Which is the reason no one here is a big fan of capsule form sarms. you need to atleast run for 8 full weeks minimum 12 for maximum bennies. I can tell you firsthand that pure essence is the shit

First off, I love the site. Full of good information and very helpful.

I have a few concerns about an 8 week lgd-4033 (stand alone) run i'm planning. First off the product i chose was primeval labs super lgd which happens to be in capsule form. It wasnt until after i ordered that I found the thread here stating that the liquid is the better choice. So, the first question is does anyone have any experience with Primeval labs or their super lgd product.

The second question i have is related to the pct. I have done hours of research only to find that the opinions are widespread regarding this, but i decided on 4 weeks of a good test booster, as well as 25/25/25/25 Clomid. Would this be sufficient?

Finally, as far as a good test booster is concerned, are there any good recommendations out there?

Thanks a bunch in advance, I do appreciate any advice.

It's really hard to say whether your PCT is sufficient or not because of the capsule sarms you are using. Many of them have pro hormones in the, instead of sarms, and if that is the case that changes everything.....the shutdown factor....the length of time your cycle can be ran....everything.

If you in fact are running sarms. Then your PCT is fine. However, it's hard to say what is in them capsules. Running 8 weeks is too long if it has a PH in it, and you will be severely shutdown. It's a gamble, but I wish I could help you more. If it were me I wouldn't even use it and risk it. At least you know in the future to go with a trusted source in pure essence

I have no experience with the lab, but since it's in capsule for this is how it should be administered.

1. Grab the bottle.

2. Proceed to the trash can.

3. Throw in trash can.

Really sorry you got played like that, bro :(. You most likely have some combination of pro hormone in those caps. If you don't mind the fact that what you're taking isn't as safe as SARMS then go ahead and take it, but without us knowing exactly what the caps contain, we won't know what you should run as supports or pct. Damn those sketchy companies!

haven't you heard of res 100? test booster

Resveratrol

I've never heard of that particular product, but know resveratrol. I honestly wouldn't expect much from it, and it is certainly not appropriate for a stand alone PCT

I have no experience with the lab, but since it's in capsule for this is how it should be administered.

1. Grab the bottle.

2. Proceed to the trash can.

3. Throw in trash can.

Really sorry you got played like that, bro :(. You most likely have some combination of pro hormone in those caps. If you don't mind the fact that what you're taking isn't as safe as SARMS then go ahead and take it, but without us knowing exactly what the caps contain, we won't know what you should run as supports or pct. Damn those sketchy companies!

this is exactly right... the capsules won't be around too long because they are sold illegally that way and they are flat out mis marketed to the public...

resveratrol is not even close to a proper pct... please do not depend on something this to be your pct.. i have no clue what your actually taking but if it contains pro hormones, which it likely does, then you need a full pct and i would do that just to be safe...

this is exactly right... the capsules won't be around too long because they are sold illegally that way and they are flat out mis marketed to the public...

resveratrol is not even close to a proper pct... please do not depend on something this to be your pct.. i have no clue what your actually taking but if it contains pro hormones, which it likely does, then you need a full pct and i would do that just to be safe...

It blows my mind that companies sneak this stuff by to unsuspecting customers. It's just unprofessional and complete bs. Really grinds my gears lol.

It blows my mind that companies sneak this stuff by to unsuspecting customers. It's just unprofessional and complete bs. Really grinds my gears lol.

you and me both brother... we are all lucky we have a company here like pure essence that does not do that... i just dont understand as to why people would do anything like so many do in regards to giving a shit product... how can you keep customers or longevity for your business that way? you live hoping for a scam? why not give the very best, sell at a quality price and stay in business because of all the happy people? does that not equate to win/win which equals success? call me crazy, but i believe in ethics

Top Bottom