napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My prep with IWGF ,Axio and Peak Performance

9f6d24e30629d5ba6834d8c30a33e31d.jpg
7493ab807b06643b562ea7a0630b63c0.jpg
30c4b53b2c21eced057284d3c351f983.jpg

Final push guys!!! 3 weeks out!! Another shipment has arrived today. IWGF stood on his head to hook me up with last minute necessities to get harder and drier. Pix coming soon. It’s all coming together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8865624a87e6cf47b3eb976afa00da68.jpg
2b22597d8c4c8df5527bc06eb3c1229d.jpg
19428fd4b0edb27a3c2779b2661cfcf4.jpg
84cf01916f3128bacea064d5589b4277.jpg

242 here this am. Getting rounder a bit fuller even thou 4 days no carbs and tighter and we haven’t started tightening up yet. Those pix are really shitty but that’s the best lighting I have. Had to take two days off totally off lifting and cardio. Was absolutely over trained. I was stepped my on my own balls !!! I was dragging so badly so was ordered to take them off and today I feel totally refreshed and motivated again. Energy is up again. Had good training sesh and good two cardio session already today. I will do very well this time. I say that because no matter how I placed this is my best look ever. When u think about it two years ago my top off season weight was 243 on a good day. And here I’m two years later 242 three weeks out lean AF!!! I keep Improving and that’s the name of the game. Couldn’t do it without IWGF for sure !!! Thank u brother !!!! Great service u provide for us. All we have to do is to work hard for it if we want it!!! I know I did all I could !!!

I've tried to do a personal message but can't for some reason. Iwannagofaster would you mind sending me a price list pls

da52d9d0ddb7b4292710c6a5e0d0fc5a.jpg
a3d20b9afb3fdd980af70946af785640.jpg

I don’t know why but I can’t upload the from shots guys!!! This is not the first time lately. Anyways pix from this am. 241 today fun is starting. We should start drying up and getting harder and harder from now on. Past couple of days have been great. I found new energy level and motivation is pretty high right now. Axio products have been great for me!! Super quality potent and you can see the results less then two weeks out. We’ll be ready for sure. I’m very excited for it and can’t wait to see the whole thing. Almost there

3b082d36570ab431280c982438e52c78.jpg
704fb4cbf8afd2f4ecd3de13aab25042.jpg
50083603b0f9bd7e8acb6a7aaf31c116.jpg

Ok guys entering the peek week. Started to deplete already. No more shots from now on staying on orals and even slightly increasing them. Let’s see how low can we go with depletion and can’t wait to see what happens when we come up on the other side.
As always many thanks to my man IWGF and axio line of supps. They are as good as they come. 28 pounds heavier then last time stepping on stage two years ago. That’s a dam good progress for this old man !!

My goodness. That is some hard work that you've put in. You really do inspire. This was a long build up. After throwing the towel in when you got sick several months back and then recommitting for this show. It's been a long one. You look fantastic.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

My goodness. That is some hard work that you've put in. You really do inspire. This was a long build up. After throwing the towel in when you got sick several months back and then recommitting for this show. It's been a long one. You look fantastic.

Thank you bud!!! It really means a lot to me coming from you. I hate the fact that I had to pull out back in June as u know not because I couldn’t take it body just said FU and totally gave up on me!!! But I promised u I would regroup and be back so here I am.
I have to thank you right here and now because without you all this would not be possible. Thank you for all support you gave me and thank you for having great service for all of us here that’s real dependable and honest. Anybody can do this if They only want to!!! You help us with the means but the rest of it is up to us. I’ll tell u that much I’m already planning next step and thinking about getting up there again but this time around 250. I know I can do it I just need time. There is plenty of room left on my frame that I intend to fill. But let’s get thru Saturday first let’s get qualification first for the next two years and go from there

How are you feeling this week big lexi? You holding up?

Ha ha ha. Just finished my last cardio and lift session. Gonna pose now for a bit. Starting carbing up tomorrow so the worst is over. We’ll see what I weigh tomorrow am before I start eating but my lowest was this am at 239. Very happy with it especially when u think about that two years ago I started my prep at 240. That should tell u something

Top Bottom