napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca, Test E, Winstrol cycle.

Tim Walker

Just spitballing ideas here for my next cycle guys and would like some input.
I find it so difficult to find information on line that is consistent.
So far Dylan Gemelli appears to be the most knowledgable person I have stumbled across so here I am.

weight 82kg
lifting for 10 years.
I have done two previous cycles first one was 500 test for 14 weeks
the second was 500 test 500 Deca for 14 weeks.
I just used Nolva and chlomid for both PCT's I had no dramas what so ever with either cycles and have nothing but positive things to say about them.
Next cycle I am considering:

weeks 1-16 Testosterone Enanthate 500MG
weeks 1-15 Deca 500MG
weeks 10-16 Winstrol 50MG Each day oral.
weeks 14-18 1000 IU per week week HCG (starting PCT immediately after)
Weeks 18-20 Nolva 40MG per day
Weeks 18-20 Chlomid 50MG Per day
Weeks 20-22 Nolva 20MG
Weeks 20-22 Chlomid 25MG
Weeks 18-22 GW-501516
Weeks 18-22 Aromasin EOD

strength is my goal and Im not overly concerned about gaining size but I expect this will happen but will try manage my diet best as possible.
any advice on dosage and PCT?
GW-501516, Winstrol and HCG are all new compounds added here on this cycle and I am aware that you should all ways go in small steps and ad as little as possible each time.
Thoughts?
Recommendations?

Just spitballing ideas here for my next cycle guys and would like some input.
I find it so difficult to find information on line that is consistent.
So far Dylan Gemelli appears to be the most knowledgable person I have stumbled across so here I am.

weight 82kg
lifting for 10 years.
I have done two previous cycles first one was 500 test for 14 weeks
the second was 500 test 500 Deca for 14 weeks.
I just used Nolva and chlomid for both PCT's I had no dramas what so ever with either cycles and have nothing but positive things to say about them.
Next cycle I am considering:

weeks 1-16 Testosterone Enanthate 500MG
weeks 1-15 Deca 500MG
weeks 10-16 Winstrol 50MG Each day oral.
weeks 14-18 1000 IU per week week HCG (starting PCT immediately after)
Weeks 18-20 Nolva 40MG per day
Weeks 18-20 Chlomid 50MG Per day
Weeks 20-22 Nolva 20MG
Weeks 20-22 Chlomid 25MG
Weeks 18-22 GW-501516
Weeks 18-22 Aromasin EOD

strength is my goal and Im not overly concerned about gaining size but I expect this will happen but will try manage my diet best as possible.
any advice on dosage and PCT?
GW-501516, Winstrol and HCG are all new compounds added here on this cycle and I am aware that you should all ways go in small steps and ad as little as possible each time.
Thoughts?
Recommendations?

Looks great to me, especially the test, deca, winstrol at those doses. You could use the faster ester NPP instead of deca since you want to run winstrol at the end, or even tren a. It takes quite a while for deca and test E to kick in, or you could frontload them.
I dose aromasin 12.5mg EOD with that during the whole cycle, and take a little caber (0.25 E3D) or prami too for prolactin sides. I also like proviron (50mg ED) with cycles now. I'm on TRT so don't do PCT anymore. If you eat and lift right that'll be a good cycle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

just shy of 6ft
Body fat % 12-14 at the moment approximately.

How’s your diet? I’d wager it could use some work, but that’s just my educated guess. My advice would be to really concentrate hard on getting your calories in. That’s where the strength is really going to develop and the size will come with it naturally.

As far as the cycle is concerned I think it looks great. I’d just be careful with the deca and I personally need to run caber at a dose that high, but not everyone needs it. Only other thing I’d say is to be conscious that joints can “dry” up using winstrol so if you are doing a lot of compound power movements, but cautious when you get to the later phase of your winstrol addition. I’ve found this can usually be combatted or manager with taking plenty of fish oil and having EFA and sufficient fats through food along with glucosamine/chondroitin. Winstrol give me a pretty good jump in strength but it isn’t really a power drug for me. Subbed my brother

Yes I am contemplating NPP.
I know the compound is very similar to Deca however I am not too sure if switching from Deca to NPP and then adding the other new compounds I.E Winstrol would still
be a safe/smart move??
but yes from what I have been researching since the last cycle is that NPP seems to be nearly better in every way than Deca(for what I am looking for any way.)
I think at this stage I will be taking Caber also.
unsure about the Proviron but I still have a couple months to look into this and research more and then decide.
Thanks to all for the advice guys.

How’s your diet? I’d wager it could use some work, but that’s just my educated guess. My advice would be to really concentrate hard on getting your calories in. That’s where the strength is really going to develop and the size will come with it naturally.

As far as the cycle is concerned I think it looks great. I’d just be careful with the deca and I personally need to run caber at a dose that high, but not everyone needs it. Only other thing I’d say is to be conscious that joints can “dry” up using winstrol so if you are doing a lot of compound power movements, but cautious when you get to the later phase of your winstrol addition. I’ve found this can usually be combatted or manager with taking plenty of fish oil and having EFA and sufficient fats through food along with glucosamine/chondroitin. Winstrol give me a pretty good jump in strength but it isn’t really a power drug for me. Subbed my brother
yes you're dead right about the diet usually I am under 10% and I was for the last two cycles and i will clean up the diet when I go back on.
I didnt need Caber last time but I will be sure to have it on hand.
I will probably just take it to be safe.
Cheers for the advice mate.

Looks great to me, especially the test, deca, winstrol at those doses. You could use the faster ester NPP instead of deca since you want to run winstrol at the end, or even tren a. It takes quite a while for deca and test E to kick in, or you could frontload them.
I dose aromasin 12.5mg EOD with that during the whole cycle, and take a little caber (0.25 E3D) or prami too for prolactin sides. I also like proviron (50mg ED) with cycles now. I'm on TRT so don't do PCT anymore. If you eat and lift right that'll be a good cycle.

Yes I am contemplating NPP.
I know the compound is very similar to Deca however I am not too sure if switching from Deca to NPP and then adding the other new compounds I.E Winstrol would still
be a safe/smart move??
but yes from what I have been researching since the last cycle is that NPP seems to be nearly better in every way than Deca(for what I am looking for any way.)
I think at this stage I will be taking Caber also.
unsure about the Proviron but I still have a couple months to look into this and research more and then decide.
Thanks to all for the advice guys.

NPP and deca are the same drug but deca has a very long ester and NPP shorter and faster acting like test p vs test c. That's the only difference but you have to pin NPP more frequently.

You don't really have to worry about proviron unless you want. It helps me with sides such as libido and I think it gives a little extra lean hardening but not much. I feel better on it.

Good luck bro do a ton of research and be confident in your knowledge of all you'll put in your body.

heres the layout i would go with.. your test and deca are too high man... there's no reason for that whatsoever...

1-14 test e 300 mg week
1-14 deca 350 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 caber .25 mg e3d
11-16 winstrol
11-16 dga organ st https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/
13-16 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 17-22

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

heres the layout i would go with.. your test and deca are too high man... there's no reason for that whatsoever...

1-14 test e 300 mg week
1-14 deca 350 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 caber .25 mg e3d
11-16 winstrol
11-16 dga organ st https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/
13-16 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 17-22

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan.

Thank you for your response.
Ok I will lower the test and deca dosage to what you reccomend
I would be stupid to argue with you as I know you know a lot more on the subject.
Whats your thoughts on swapping the deca out for NPP? same dosage? and also adding Proviron for the weeks 1-14 50mg ED? Like 70Jd recommended.
I will do that PCT also.
also do you think that there is no need what so ever for HCG?
I didnt need it last time whatsoever but in some of your articles you say that it definitely has its place.
Thank you very much for your help Dylan and also the other guys as well.

Hi Dylan.
yes I sent this before I sent you the PM.
Thank you very much for all your help.
I will put in an order soon
And I will let you know how it all goes.

yes you're dead right about the diet usually I am under 10% and I was for the last two cycles and i will clean up the diet when I go back on.
I didnt need Caber last time but I will be sure to have it on hand.
I will probably just take it to be safe.
Cheers for the advice mate.

Anytime bro and thanks for not getting offended by the diet comment. Haha. Too many people take things to heart and view comments like that as an attack. I try and take a truly helpful approach with any comments I make and sometimes that means saying things people might not want to hear.

Anytime bro and thanks for not getting offended by the diet comment. Haha. Too many people take things to heart and view comments like that as an attack. I try and take a truly helpful approach with any comments I make and sometimes that means saying things people might not want to hear.

NA mate thats how it should be say it as it is never beat around the bush.
I have been traveling most of the year and have been away from the gym so have just been doing cardio and the diet has been very relaxed.
Im back into a routine now and intend to start in about one month.
I definitely get frustrated when people do cycles like this and hardly gym and eat terribly and wonder why they don't get good results.
Cheers everyone for your help.

Hi Dylan
Im about to put in an order in for me and a friend for 6 Post CT and 4 Organ ST.
is there a discount code I can put in?
I saw one in a forum the other day but cant find it.
If not then no worries I will put the order in tomorrow.

Thanks.

hey brother, theres no codes... all the deals are actually listed right on the site's homepage and you can pick them from there

Top Bottom