napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Overwheeled a bit - Need assistance with what I've got.

sickboy80

I'm sure this is going to be a question that is asked OFTEN!!!!! Im'a ask it anyway. So here is what I got. Here is what I would like. And here is where I'm at.

What I got:
2 x GW501516
1 x MK-677
1 x MK-2866
1 x SR9009
1 x S4
1 x LGD4033

What I would like to do:
I'm willing to grab other stuff as well but I'm really wanting to cut. My diet is good. Still in beta form but not eating shitty, keeping my Carbs low, protein high (1g per 1lb)... Out of this list what would you suggest I run to burn the fat?

I would like to build more strength afterwards. Right now I'm running this stack:
LGD-4033(10 mg - AM)
S4 (50 mg - AM/PM (split))
MK-2866 (25 mg AM)
GW-50156 (20 mg - 30 Min Prior to workout)
MK-677 (25 mg - PM (about an hour before bed. avoid lethargy in the AM))

I guess I was confused as to what MK-677 does. I thought perhaps I could burn fat and gain strength at the same time. Well the strength gains of DRASTICALLY increased! Like no shit! WOW! However, I also gained about 10 pounds in a week. My recovery is fantastic! My weight fluctuates about 2-3 lbs daily. 185, 189, 183, 188(currently).

Is what I'm running overkill? My health is good. Never had blood work done (to be honest, not sure how to go about that) I'm hungry AF but trying to not eat everything insight. I stick to my diet which is mostly:
Dinner: 4oz Salmon, 2 whole eggs, protein shake for dinner,
Lunch: Snack mostly, almonds, string cheese, protein shake, a piece of bread an 100% peanut butter. (not necessarily all of that but a combination of them)
Breakfast: 4 whole egg omelette, 4oz of ground turkey, 4 slices of Turkey bacon half avocado.

I take Casein Protein at night so I don't wake up chewing on my arm.

Daily Macros: (give or take / This is what I'l put together this week)
Calories: 2353 (g)
Fats: 102 (g)
Carbs: 65.6 (g)
Protein: 250 (g)
Sodium: 2903 (mg)

I find so many different stacks on how to burn fat and cut. I keep buying different types of SARMS to the point where I get overwhelmed. I research like crazy but never ask for help. So here I am. Heylp!! haha

I'm very active in the Gym. 6 days a week (3 days full-body workout [5x3], 3 days HIIT) Just started this routine a week ago. My first goal is to cut I guess. Then second would be to add more strength - not so much bulk (not trying to be a body builder) just want that athletic look I guess.

Regarding my workout routine, I do full body every other day but do different exercises so my body isn't getting the same work out all the time... if that makes sense. Anyway, How should I break up these SARMs? I don't mind adding some if needed but is what I have sufficient to accomplish what my goals are?

PS: Sorry if there was a bunch of rambling. Or if any of this is confusing.
Edit* (Forgot to include my stats:)
Weight: 188
Height: 5'10"
BF%: 19.3 (was 16.5 two weeks ago)

Last edited:
you didnt gain 10 lbs. you gained water with mk677... brother, im happy to help but you need to do research on what you are using first before you just start using it and yes, please dont ramble and just include whats important here... you need to condense it and get to the point so i can help you and not have to sift though certain things that i dont need to know to help you...

you didnt gain 10 lbs. you gained water with mk677... brother, im happy to help but you need to do research on what you are using first before you just start using it and yes, please dont ramble and just include whats important here... you need to condense it and get to the point so i can help you and not have to sift though certain things that i dont need to know to help you...

I've done the research. Prior to what I'm running now, I was just using this to cut.
GW501516
MK-2866
S4
LGD4033

After 8 weeks with the above stack I took 8 weeks off and here we are.

I though maybe adding MK677 would assist more. The water weight I was aware of but geez, 10 pounds in a week I didn't think it was that extreme. I'm wanting to loose some body fat. Slim down a tad and get back to 170-175ish. What do you suggest I do? How can I break up the crap that I have into 2 different stacks that will help in cutting first. When it comes to the diet what would you recommend in conjunction with what I'm taking?

I appreciate your help. No more rambling :)

So how long before the water weight stops? I thought the S4 would assist in sort of drying me out a bit. I drink a ton of water and stay away from salt as much as I can. I guess its only been a couple of weeks now using the MK677.

So how long before the water weight stops? I thought the S4 would assist in sort of drying me out a bit. I drink a ton of water and stay away from salt as much as I can. I guess its only been a couple of weeks now using the MK677.

Too much overthinking. So many guys over complicate it. Unless your preparing to be comp ready my suggestion
Drop LGD its a great bulker not good for cutting.
Drop mk677 it can hold large amounts of initial water weight especially if sodium too high plus it can mske u hungry as fuck. Not a great scenario if u cutting
Keep s4 absolutely
Keep GW absolutely
Keep MK2866
Keep RAD140 if u have it

Run all for 12 weeks dosed accordingly then PCT for 4 weeks. You have to be in a calorie deficit and diet spot on to reep the full benefits

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Too much overthinking. So many guys over complicate it. Unless your preparing to be comp ready my suggestion
Drop LGD its a great bulker not good for cutting.
Drop mk677 it can hold large amounts of initial water weight especially if sodium too high plus it can mske u hungry as fuck. Not a great scenario if u cutting
Keep s4 absolutely
Keep GW absolutely
Keep MK2866
Keep RAD140 if u have it

Run all for 12 weeks dosed accordingly then PCT for 4 weeks. You have to be in a calorie deficit and diet spot on to reep the full benefits

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Perfect! I'll put those aside and run those 4. I'll have to pick up RAD140 (figured I would since that's pretty much what I've been finding online) Yeah I can see how the overcomplicating factor comes in when all these SARMs have all these amazing benefits! RUN'EM ALL! haha. Anyway, thanks I'll give that a go.

the water can take up to a month to come off... you need to be getting in 4700 mg of potassium per day and limit sodium to 2300 mg per day... gw, s4 and mk are all fine to cut but lgd is more so for size and not so much for cutting.. sr9009 would be a a great addition but you definitely are overthinking and over complicating which a lot of guys tend to do... as pointed out, which is fairly obvious, to lose weight, you have to eat at a deficit.. how high or low is variant from person to person depending on goals and upon EACH PERSONS OWN response which is different from person to person

the water can take up to a month to come off... you need to be getting in 4700 mg of potassium per day and limit sodium to 2300 mg per day... gw, s4 and mk are all fine to cut but lgd is more so for size and not so much for cutting.. sr9009 would be a a great addition but you definitely are overthinking and over complicating which a lot of guys tend to do... as pointed out, which is fairly obvious, to lose weight, you have to eat at a deficit.. how high or low is variant from person to person depending on goals and upon EACH PERSONS OWN response which is different from person to person

So for the sake of having to purchase RAD140... Could I run:
GW
S4
MK2866
SR9009
?

If so when is it best to take GW? I hear some people say before bed, most say 30 min prior to workout. I'm pretty sure the rest goes like: S4 (am/pm 25/25), MK2866 (AM/25), SR9009 every 2-3 hours correct?

Or Shall I add RAD140 as well?

it makes no difference on gw... s4 is not am and pm, its 4-6 hours apart... heres the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

it makes no difference on gw... s4 is not am and pm, its 4-6 hours apart... heres the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Got it! Welp... I'm gonna start this tomorrow. I'll be continuing to do my research and try to follow up with results. I'll take some photos and report back. If you guys think of anything else let me know. Appreciate the help with this.

Got it! Welp... I'm gonna start this tomorrow. I'll be continuing to do my research and try to follow up with results. I'll take some photos and report back. If you guys think of anything else let me know. Appreciate the help with this.

No problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom