napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to get rid out of acne?

kizame

Greetings, I would like to know how to get rid out of acne. I finished my cycle and I'm at my PCT, during cycle the acne was low to none. Now I have a lot on my upper back, shoulder and goin to the outside of my biceps and is really noticeable. My pct plan is solid so I don't know what's the problem and how to fix it I'm using creams but seems to don't be that effective. I can't use my muscle tanks anymore :(

Ur probably getting acne due to hormonal fluctuations, it's normal. I never had much acne however I have been using injectable glutathione for the health benefits it provides and my skin has improved significantly, a lot of people have me my skin is "glowing" which it really is especially when I m out in the sun. Anyways ur ance will probably subside after a while however if it gets really bad look into glutathione, keep in mind that you will have to I inject 10mls of liquid ew which can really hurt if u do it in once shot. Tanning and plenty of water will also help with the acne.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

In most cases acne is from a hormone imbalance. What cycle did you run and what's your pct looking like?
Tanning is typically the most effective. For me at least

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

sustanon 300 ew for 10 weeks , tbol 50mg ed for 6 weeks, PCT clomid 50/50/25/25; Nolva 40/20/20/20; Aromasin 12.5 eod; cycle assist ed; MK-2866 25mg ed; GW-501516 20mg ed

It is an individual thing bro. Some get none, some get a tiny bit and some get wacked. You can get a shampoo for dogs that works really well. Got the hint from friend of mine who is a vet...lol. Amazon carries it I think...it is called Sulfoxdex.

In most cases acne is from a hormone imbalance. What cycle did you run and what's your pct looking like?
Tanning is typically the most effective. For me at least

werd! gym, tan & laudry !

It is an individual thing bro. Some get none, some get a tiny bit and some get wacked. You can get a shampoo for dogs that works really well. Got the hint from friend of mine who is a vet...lol. Amazon carries it I think...it is called Sulfoxdex.
Haha. No shit? Interesting...

Op are you just starting pct? If so you will see it balance.out here soon. When I come off cycle I get slight increase in acne for a couple weeks. It's quite normal. Like I said it's a hormone imbalance for most people.

I'd just keep it clean and use a very smooth cloth to clean it. Not a normal washcloth, but something microfiber. Also I think vitamin A might be your best option.

If it's really bad use Vitamin A Acid (Retinoic Acid) - topically. You do have to make sure you don't over use it because it can be irritating to the skin, but it does work the fastest. Another option that will work a little more slowly, but less likely to irritate the skin is Vitamin A Aldehyde (Retinal) - topical. I don't recommend taking vitamin A orally because it is fat soluble and can be hard on the liver if you take too much.

I used to have terrible acne. The best thing I have used is a very mild/gentle cleanser like Cetaphil and a benzoyl peroxide cream after you have washed and dried your face. Be as gentle as possible and use a non-comedogenic lotion, even if your skin doesn't feel dry. It helps :).

I had a buddy who would eat citrus fruits, oranges etc.. he said that helped him.. I think the acidity oh and he got plenty of sun exposure..

yes, today is day 7 of my PCT
Ya man this is gonna continue agressive for another 10 days or so I would assume. It happens to me too but it will even out and subside as your hormones balance. For now do what you can with what we suggested. If if continues after another week and a half I'd be concerned and combat it a little more agressivly. Remember don't mess with it. Don't want scaring. Take an extra shower. Try to tan a bit too.

understood, appreciate it so much guys, thanks for the suggestions I'm taking a shower at least 3 times per day and after that I use a benzoyl peroxide (10%) cream and today I'm starting to feel the lower that they were they are decreasing their height and some are starting to disappear. Hopefully I will get rid of them soon. Thank you team!

Exfoliate too. Get one of those scrubber things. Also baking soda in water works good with that.

Greetings, I would like to know how to get rid out of acne. I finished my cycle and I'm at my PCT, during cycle the acne was low to none. Now I have a lot on my upper back, shoulder and goin to the outside of my biceps and is really noticeable. My pct plan is solid so I don't know what's the problem and how to fix it I'm using creams but seems to don't be that effective. I can't use my muscle tanks anymore :(
Acne generally comes on heavy when im first getting on or when im getting off... when the fluctuations in test and other hormone levels are highest. The best way to get rid of it for me has been tanning and high dose vitamin c seems to help, as well as obviously eating clean and BEING clean

Kill it with antibiotics is the easiest way, it will add stress to your liver.

I would use sulfamethoxazole , it's the best.
Minocycline and Doxycylcine don't work as well.

Kill it with antibiotics is the easiest way, it will add stress to your liver.

I would use sulfamethoxazole , it's the best.
Minocycline and Doxycylcine don't work as well.

^This would be dependent on the user, one may work better than the other for each individual

I have heard that Hibiclens works well as a scrub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom