napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Decca pct

myystanng

Guys,

My brother is coming off. Decca/ test cycle and he is having a severe time with being tired, mood and just actually feeling like he's in withdrawal. Just two weeks off and he's on pct.

Does decca cause withdrawals or tougher to cycle off of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't say I have ever heard of that....ca you give us more info on him? Stats, cycle, pct, etc.?

He's 33, guessing on stats but maybe 5-10 175, low bf maybe 10 percent.

He's taking the recommended pct from this board minus Gw and mk.

He's only been off cycle for 2 week, he going to an endo in 2 weeks. But is having a hard time.

Guessing is kinds tying our hands bro.

Cycle history?

Post cycle blood test?

I've heard of a psychological "high" when on and some guys have trouble coming off mentally.....but never anything this extreme.

Guessing is kinds tying our hands bro.

Cycle history?

Post cycle blood test?

I've heard of a psychological "high" when on and some guys have trouble coming off mentally.....but never anything this extreme.

He's done a few cycles, but first time in decca. He'll get bloods soon when he goes to the endo. I know with limited information it's tough, but though of it was committed m someone may have experienced it before.

with that limited info, not much we can say without more numbers etc.. no sense in playing a guessing game... each persons experience is different based on so many factors... once you get more info, let me know bro but until then, no sense in guessing all over the place

He did not run caber or aromisan, although I told home too. However through the cycle he really never had any sides from it, which I could not believe.

Not running either of those recommended ancillaries is my first suspicion personally. He shouldn’t complain about shit getting real if he rejects standard problem preventing ancillary protocol. Deca can be a son of a bitch and he’s up there in terms of first cycle dosing. However, you haven’t described any of his symptoms really. He just feels tired and rundown? Is that all or is there more? Any issues with sex drive etc? Is he still lifting through all this? Can you be more specific?

Last edited:
Not running either of those recommended ancillaries is my first suspicion personally. He shouldn’t complain about shit getting real if he rejects standard problem preventing ancillary protocol. Deca can be a son of a bitch and he’s up there in terms of first cycle dosing. However, you haven’t described any of his symptoms really. He just feels tired and rundown? Is that all or is there more? Any issues with sex drive etc? Is he still lifting through all this? Can you be more specific?

Bump this.....no AI? His estrogen is probably thru the roof right now.

i also dont know what one would expect when you dont use any protection on that kind of cycle... ? i guess we will see when bloodwork is done and MAKE SURE prolactin is tested

Top Bottom