napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robolics; Yet Another Superb Experience!

phat$dog

So here's a great example of why Robolics is #1....I've been a loyal customer and ALWAYS will!......however in my zeal to make an order I overlooked a small step in his perfected process...(one has to appreciate that once you excel at anything you have mastered the process and have it operating smoothly for a reason.... success just doesn't fall into your lap)..He could have easily admonished me or delayed my order or returned it back..however being the awesome Robolics with which his reputation speaks volumes.......he gave me a small greeting, reminded me of a step I overlooked and kept right on rolling with the order process!
I can't simply say enough about Robolics, his products, his quality and his ordering process!! TOP NOTCH and nothing short of AWESOME!
Product ordered Friday and it's like I took a nap and presto! Delivery on Monday!!!........Neat select packaging as always and spot on with rapid delivery..........I just don't know why anyone would risk overseas ordering when you have a TOP NOTCH service right here stateside.
Again......My choice and if you haven't used his services yet.........you're missing out!!!
Customer service, quality product and super fast delivery.....what else could one ask for??

Thanks Robolics!!

Customer for life!!!

So here's a great example of why Robolics is #1....I've been a loyal customer and ALWAYS will!......however in my zeal to make an order I overlooked a small step in his perfected process...(one has to appreciate that once you excel at anything you have mastered the process and have it operating smoothly for a reason.... success just doesn't fall into your lap)..He could have easily admonished me or delayed my order or returned it back..however being the awesome Robolics with which his reputation speaks volumes.......he gave me a small greeting, reminded me of a step I overlooked and kept right on rolling with the order process!
I can't simply say enough about Robolics, his products, his quality and his ordering process!! TOP NOTCH and nothing short of AWESOME!
Product ordered Friday and it's like I took a nap and presto! Delivery on Monday!!!........Neat select packaging as always and spot on with rapid delivery..........I just don't know why anyone would risk overseas ordering when you have a TOP NOTCH service right here stateside.
Again......My choice and if you haven't used his services yet.........you're missing out!!!
Customer service, quality product and super fast delivery.....what else could one ask for??

Thanks Robolics!!

Customer for life!!!
Hell yea man, glad to here you had such a great experience

Only reason people go overseas is for ancillaries, more options, or cheaper pricing. When it comes to quality I truly believe he is unmatched.

I jus received my first robolics order.. just wanted to make sure it was normal for the plastic caps to already be removed. Never received anything that way before. No issues if that’s the norm

I jus received my first robolics order.. just wanted to make sure it was normal for the plastic caps to already be removed. Never received anything that way before. No issues if that’s the norm

That’s how they always come. The plastic caps don’t do anything anyway since you gotta clean the top with a swab each time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has been the process for Robo and it’s the most sterile way. He receives sterile, and sealed vials. He filters into the vials. The ones that have caps arrive unsealed and must be sterilized before capping.

Robolics is awesome. Test c,e and tren ace and E. Quality is just great. Since we are on Robolics. Can a rep pm me. I just want to confirm that the email address hasn't changed. Been a few months.

Robolics is awesome. Test c,e and tren ace and E. Quality is just great. Since we are on Robolics. Can a rep pm me. I just want to confirm that the email address hasn't changed. Been a few months.

Check your PMs bro

Compared to what?

I currently pay 70 but I thought that was kinda high but I know it’s at my door step within 3 days. people I’ve talked to pay 45-50 for test cyp. I mean if it’s legit it’s legit higher price won’t make it any better stuff lol

Robo prices are hella high.. shit better plaster me in gold for those prices

Bro, you spreading lies about my man Robo. That’s bad for business... His prices are mostly all for 20ml vials. Easily the most competitive combo of pricing & pharma-rival quality and potency.

I’m gonna post my recent TD very soon... hella RoboRip, NPP, Primo, Winny, EQ. Try him, he’s the best chef on the planet.

I currently pay 70 but I thought that was kinda high but I know it’s at my door step within 3 days. people I’ve talked to pay 45-50 for test cyp. I mean if it’s legit it’s legit higher price won’t make it any better stuff lol

You get $80 for 20ml Test Cyp before discounts, and it’s no less potent than script. Promise you, bud.

You get $80 for 20ml Test Cyp before discounts, and it’s no less potent than script. Promise you, bud.

Ohh if it’s for 20ml I apologize.. I thought for sure it said 10ml.. guess I shouldn’t be driving and reading list lol... but I apologize I will have to read over it again. So we both agree if it was 10ml for 80 that would be high.

Top Bottom