napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-677 Experience? New User Here

DJVendetta

Hey how's it going guys? New to here and looking forward to some feedback from people with experience and knowledge! I've never used anything before that could help me with healing or performance in my lifetime as an athlete bute for the past 4 months I've had issue in my calves and Achilles (perhaps tendinitis) and regardless of the rehab I've done (even took a month off) it's never changed really. So this week after some extensive research I've ordered MK-677 (I wanted to order through Sarmsx, but it's apparently on back order and has not been updated?)I got mine of americanpeptides (great feedback on eroids.com) and it's the usual 30ml bottles with 25mg per mL. Here's where I couldn't find consistency in feedback or articles:

Should I take it in the morning or at night? I hear it provides great sleep so I assumed at night? Plus the lethargic feeling you get in the beginning.

Eating wise I do intermittent fasting and only eat 2pm to 10pm, but I read that MK677 is going to increase my appetite and I'm afraid I'll struggle because of that, should I be worried?

Are all my typical supplements fine? Joint supplements, turmeric, whey protein, bcaa's, I drink a Celsius for energy on long days, pre-workout on sluggish days for a workout without the Celsius (it's from Old School Labs). I'd like to think the things I'm taking are pretty simple and harmless.

curious about dosage for a first time user with no experience of any kind.....I see 25mg is recommended for everyone. My history: athletics my whole life, played college soccer but 3 knee surgeries sidelined me. I still workout 5 days minimum a week and they're usually intense workouts for 45 minutes to two hours depending on my my programming and how my body feels (I do CrossFit, I know I know don't crucify me....I'm not one of those guys who wears a shirt that says your workout is my warm up and shit lol) I'm not looking for an edge to be competitive or anything, I just want to wake up pain free for once and be able to run a mile with my friends or enjoy the soccer league I'm in. Would cutting down be nice? Sure! I read about those benefits for MK677. Would you suggest 25mg for me everyday or should I cut it down to 10-15 mg's?

Sorry for all the clutter in my post, I look forward to the insight guys, thanks!

Dosage should be 25mg per day dosed in the am

It should be ran for a minimum of 6 months to get the most out of it.

The hunger increase doesn't affect everybody and doesn't affect everyone that it does the same

You need to control water retention by eating enough potassium rich foods

Dylan's video on it will help understand a lot on it

https://youtu.be/WR-Gcfbb_o8

Dosage should be 25mg per day dosed in the am

It should be ran for a minimum of 6 months to get the most out of it.

The hunger increase doesn't affect everybody and doesn't affect everyone that it does the same

You need to control water retention by eating enough potassium rich foods

Dylan's video on it will help understand a lot on it

https://youtu.be/WR-Gcfbb_o8

6 months sounds good I figured it would take a while. I've actually got potassium tablets on hand because I was having issues with cramping for a while so hopefully that helps as well! I'll keep banana's on hand. thanks so much Rick!

I dose it in the PM. Fuck man, the fatigue is crippling when dosing in the AM. I thought I was using too much arimidex and that my estrogen was tanked, but after a process of elimination, I surmised it was the MK! You do sleep like a baby off it so makes sense to dose late evening IMHO. Hunger is indeed insane for around 2 weeks (or so, I guess it may different person to person) but it does subside. Rather than all day long hunger, I just get hunger after dosing even if I've not long had my evening meal!

Feeling great this considering I'm on a PCT. I'm looking forward to when I've made a full recovery just to see how much better MK makes me feel when I'm not on anything or recovering from gear!

IMHO its a compound suitable for anyone! I am well happy with it!

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

I dose it in the PM. Fuck man, the fatigue is crippling when dosing in the AM. I thought I was using too much arimidex and that my estrogen was tanked, but after a process of elimination, I surmised it was the MK! You do sleep like a baby off it so makes sense to dose late evening IMHO. Hunger is indeed insane for around 2 weeks (or so, I guess it may different person to person) but it does subside. Rather than all day long hunger, I just get hunger after dosing even if I've not long had my evening meal!

Feeling great this considering I'm on a PCT. I'm looking forward to when I've made a full recovery just to see how much better MK makes me feel when I'm not on anything or recovering from gear!

IMHO its a compound suitable for anyone! I am well happy with it!

appreciate the feedback! that's the only thing I want to avoid is feeling lethargic all day so I'm trying to weigh the benefits of taking it in the AM vs PM or why it may be detrimental to the results to do it one way as opposed to the other.

Try it both ways. If PM dose works better for you then go with that. Some people get more lethargic from pm dosing and it can affect theur sleep too, so do what works best for you

Well there's varying opinions online. Some say am, pm or even split dosing and mega dosing! PM suits me tho. We have a HGH surge about 1.5 hours after we fall asleep so I would hope that with MK also hitting up the pituitary, the pulses would be even stronger.

I considered the split dosing as well, but perhaps I'll start with the PM and see how I do for a week! thanks again guys

Can't help with that. I've got 12.5mg pellets. But if you get caught with it in your mouth too long, you feel like wretching!

DO NOT attempt to hold the liquid under your tongue, period... DO NOT do that... its straight down

DO NOT attempt to hold the liquid under your tongue, period... DO NOT do that... its straight down

thanks Dylan! Any idea why the Sarmsx page hasn't had MK677 in a while? I'm hoping americanpeptides provides a good product, but if you've got an opinion on a great source I would love to buy from them as well! thanks for your time.

Top Bottom