napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My prep with IWGF ,Axio and Peak Performance

I can't find him. Darnit

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Bro quit spamming his thread. You have 27 posts.... why don’t you build a reputation first instead of just showing up demanding illegal goods. That’s like walking into the hood not knowing anyone and just screaming does anybody know where I can find cocaine, heroin, etc. Not really how the world works bud. Build a relationship with some of these guys. I don’t post much anymore because I’m busy and there are other reasons, but I’ve worked with some of these people more then once and have a foundation of trust.

dc450c9566821b0a389256facac02bbc.jpg
ceab5f220e92ffe54e496a50a4315dc5.jpg
87e5ced59748f7b5f6e10406260ede46.jpg

What’s up boys!!! Quick check in!!! Weight is slowly dropping at 284 here. Actually staying the same. Those pix are from the last Sunday so 4 days ago. Already started GH that I got form IWGF and this stuff is as legit as it comes!!
Just spoke with my coach and we r starting prep prep this Sunday!! Full force !! It’s on!!! 13 weeks out!! Already started cardio 30 min 5 times a week. Im hitting it in the morning. Started T4/T3 and clen. Being on T4/3 regiment is a necessity being on GH it really is. Don’t get ur panties up in a bunch because of clen. I know some people get on a high horse about it. It’s a very low dose week on week off. I’ve always done it and done smart there is no harm to it.... well everything we do if it’s done smart it’s safe. Let you know how things will change coming this week as soon as I get my marching orders. Having great workouts at the gym. Since i switched to new Gear from IWGF i truly feel the difference for better. Money well spent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

28770eccb9d2465504b8fc6160d3a876.jpg
0b903a2ae4fd56b361952d7a85c857b4.jpg
a43761fb8fcb90901d959a98ad0df88b.jpg

Thank you 9th!!! Weight down to 274 as of this am. Slowly tightening up!! Starting cycling carbs two low days and one high day. Light Cardio 30 min 5 x week. Ever since starting T3/T4 i feel great!!! All tiredness and sleepiness went away. Starting new protocol this Friday !!

28770eccb9d2465504b8fc6160d3a876.jpg
0b903a2ae4fd56b361952d7a85c857b4.jpg
a43761fb8fcb90901d959a98ad0df88b.jpg

Thank you 9th!!! Weight down to 274 as of this am. Slowly tightening up!! Starting cycling carbs two low days and one high day. Light Cardio 30 min 5 x week. Ever since starting T3/T4 i feel great!!! All tiredness and sleepiness went away. Starting new protocol this Friday !!

Dang big Lexi. You are still holding good weight but clearly leaning out. That's what we all want. Now comes the hard part. The last couple of months. I'm excited to watch this cut. Keep it up my man.

Dang big Lexi. You are still holding good weight but clearly leaning out. That's what we all want. Now comes the hard part. The last couple of months. I'm excited to watch this cut. Keep it up my man.

Thanks bud!!!! I’m really excited for it. If it goes the way I’m thinking I should be up by 20+ pounds from the last time. You know I get shredded. I need more size thou. This past year and a half has been really good and productive. I can’t stress enough how great the supplements were and really made it easy to train. I’m actually scared to think about it how easy it’s been. I broke all my records in that time. I won’t let u down and I’ll see it thru. Always wanted to know what my potential was. 12 more weeks!!! Be stepping on stage about now 3 months from now !!

Thanks bud!!!! I’m really excited for it. If it goes the way I’m thinking I should be up by 20+ pounds from the last time. You know I get shredded. I need more size thou. This past year and a half has been really good and productive. I can’t stress enough how great the supplements were and really made it easy to train. I’m actually scared to think about it how easy it’s been. I broke all my records in that time. I won’t let u down and I’ll see it thru. Always wanted to know what my potential was. 12 more weeks!!! Be stepping on stage about now 3 months from now !!

This is a loooooong build up. Competitive Body Building is a serious commitment. The next 3 months are when the big change happens. You are in a really good place at 3 months out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Up close with Axio deca 300 mg!!! Love the packaging and the seals!!! Vials are sick!! Labels very professional!! I can’t tell you how smooth this stuff is and I really don’t care about it but it’s nice to have zero pain. Comparing to other companies I can empty the whole 3cc very quickly thru 25g needle oil if not as thick and flows nicely. Others I have to push pretty hard .... axio no effort at all

Dude tell me about it!! ALL Axios oils are THE smoothest I've had!!

Howzit Big Lexi I received sustaplex 325 yesterday ive seen the packaging of your posts the sustaplex 325 looks exactly like ur posts is it any good

Hi I received sustaplex 325 yesterday and I'm a bit sceptical on using it. I've seen ur pics of the amps and mine looks exactly the same is the sustaplex legit or fake

Hi I received sustaplex 325 yesterday and I'm a bit sceptical on using it. I've seen ur pics of the amps and mine looks exactly the same is the sustaplex legit or fake

Dude !!!!! If it looks exactly like mine DO NOT USE IT!!! It’s definitely a fake!! Please put it back in the box and send it to me!!!

487de7d4e436bb98656c02badbfcb1f8.jpg
76c8699a0d3ea4577140d6343fde2ede.jpg

Another shipment [emoji403] has landed!!!! Yummy yum!!! IWGF thank you so much this little skinny boy!!! Great service as always!!! The only thing that bothers me is the fact that this stuff looks exactly the same as the other stuff I got from you!!! It must be fake!!!! Lmfao!!!!! Bahahahaha.

487de7d4e436bb98656c02badbfcb1f8.jpg
76c8699a0d3ea4577140d6343fde2ede.jpg

Another shipment [emoji403] has landed!!!! Yummy yum!!! IWGF thank you so much this little skinny boy!!! Great service as always!!! The only thing that bothers me is the fact that this stuff looks exactly the same as the other stuff I got from you!!! It must be fake!!!! Lmfao!!!!! Bahahahaha.

If you don’t wanna use it Big Lexi you can send it my way brotha!! :p

If you don’t wanna use it Big Lexi you can send it my way brotha!! :p

OTL!!! Really??? I’ll thinking about it !! Lol!!! If u haven’t used it yet I strongly recommend!!! That stuff is heaven.

OTL!!! Really??? I’ll thinking about it !! Lol!!! If u haven’t used it yet I strongly recommend!!! That stuff is heaven.

I’ve used the Cyp. Love it. You hit the nail on the head earlier when you talked about how easily the Axio pushes thru 25G. Especially when compared to other labs. Cruising now but starting a Axio T-bol, Cyp & Primo cycle mid April.
Keep up the good work bro!

Just wait. That primo is something else. A little pip but the results are worth all of it. It really is the best primo I've run.......ever.

Just wait. That primo is something else. A little pip but the results are worth all of it. It really is the best primo I've run.......ever.

Oh oh!!!!! Somebody said primo????? Real primo is supposed to give u some pip. It’s actually a somewhat painful shot. Most of the stuff on the market is fake as I’m sure you all know and I’m pretty sure give no pip at all. One of the most expensive compounds and faked the most.

Top Bottom