napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady and Robolics are great to deal with

CB,

I sent an order email to her 5 days ago. Should I still be patient?

Thanks,

Paul
It's been 48 hours you can send your email again. Pharma Lady has been feeling under the weather lately so she may be behind.

Placed an order with PL and have had a great experience so far. Prices are great, presentation is great, Very professional and easy to deal with. No payment or shipping issues thus far. I'll post pics when all of order lands. I heard PL likes to run monthly specials almost every month. For those guys that have history with PL, are her specials usually as good as the December/January specials? If not I might sneak another order in here before the end of the month...
Ps. Still haven't heard anything from Titan (starting to think more and more I'm not going to and was burned for over $550)

Placed an order with PL and have had a great experience so far. Prices are great, presentation is great, Very professional and easy to deal with. No payment or shipping issues thus far. I'll post pics when all of order lands. I heard PL likes to run monthly specials almost every month. For those guys that have history with PL, are her specials usually as good as the December/January specials? If not I might sneak another order in here before the end of the month...
Ps. Still haven't heard anything from Titan (starting to think more and more I'm not going to and was burned for over $550)
Dec / Jan is usually her best sales of the year. There will be more specials next month but definitely not as many.

I guess I'm one of the unlucky ones...placed a order in December, got seized...opened up a UPS box and sent PL the new address and the seizure letters a week ago....still waiting on a reply [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I guess I'm one of the unlucky ones...placed a order in December, got seized...opened up a UPS box and sent PL the new address and the seizure letters a week ago....still waiting on a reply [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Pharma Lady was sick this week and is behind on emails. Contact me around Wednesday next week if she hasn't responded to you.

Sorry for your luck seizures do happen but it's a very small percentage as you can see.

Robo and Pharma Lady are both top notch. Lately I’ve been sticking with Robo oils and PL orals. Love em both. Can’t go wrong with either

Cbbram I'm brand new to the form and this site is a pain In the dick to figure out so far but I'm trying to find a shop list for pharma and a way to contact for ordering

Cbbram I'm brand new to the form and this site is a pain In the dick to figure out so far but I'm trying to find a shop list for pharma and a way to contact for ordering
It's designed that way so you actually have to put forth a little effort.

Top Bottom