napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trying to tailor my natural genetics...and burn fat

Thanks bro... Man looking back at that first pic of mine I sure was a porker. 藍藍藍
thats okay, that shows you how far you have come... should have seen me in 6th and 7th grade bro.. that fucked me up mentally for life... im still hard on myself from that, all these years later... its inspirational to see all these great transformations...

Thanks bro... Man looking back at that first pic of mine I sure was a porker. 🤣🤣🤣
Cb bro if you considered that being a porker please dont tell me what you think of me....lmao....im very fragile.# still waiting for my aromasin.....lol....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Cb bro if you considered that being a porker please dont tell me what you think of me....lmao....im very fragile.# still waiting for my aromasin.....lol....

LOLL we are all very very hard on ourselves...

Bro you won me over with your charm and charisma so don't care what your bf% is but I do want you to cycle the healthy way. No homo...

Bro you won me over with your charm and charisma so don't care what your bf% is but I do want you to cycle the healthy way. No homo...
Im working my ass off ...im total advocate of listening and learning from people that have been there and that are more informed than me...lol... it gonna be hard to wait...esp with gear in hand...but i will wait and drop to at least 15%.....count on that bro.....appreciate the comradary Big brotha...

Double dizzle ..games over no more carbs bro....lets get this shit !!!! Lol...

Here's another one for you while we're giving bro hugs.
9269631c32c1a7e8d7bad1b94a93e78d.jpg

Lets kill it son...you boys looking at the future white kai green come summer....lol
f4a77d672003dd4989f32773a8e02bc6.jpg

My weakness was cereal. Took me a long time to stop buying it when I went to the grocery store. I always ate a bowl as a snack when I was hungry because it's fast but it just highly processed carbs that really has no place whatsoever when you're trying to cut. It's evil!!!

Top Bottom