napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trying to tailor my natural genetics...and burn fat

I never eat the crap the kids eat. On another note what does your daily diet consist of. Usually?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Just the basics...

Oats
Rice
Chicken
Eggs
Veggies
Peanut Butter
Fish
Avacado
Milk
Coffee
Tea
Water

e6b646c9807778ed2a3e26b331c27fa4.jpg

This is my transformation! I did it with Cardio diet and of course some enhancements but remember the enhancements came in when I was at the body fat levels that were healthy to take them. Be consistent and persistent slow steady pace remember marathon not a sprint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my transformation! I did it with Cardio diet and of course some enhancements but remember the enhancements came in when I was at the body fat levels that were healthy to take them. Be consistent and persistent slow steady pace remember marathon not a sprint.

I remember this... Very motivating!

See... another prime example of what hard work and dedication can do and is it not odd that out three newest moderators all exemplify this characteristic? Well done brother!

Nice transformations to both guys (Dangans and Cbbrams) ! You guys look great! Both motivational and knowledgeable of how to get on track and stay there. It's easy to see guys in the gym and think, well, they're natural athletes so easy for them. But seeing true, unphotoshopped transformations is great ! Thanks for sharing pics.

Nice transformations to both guys (Dangans and Cbbrams) ! You guys look great! Both motivational and knowledgeable of how to get on track and stay there. It's easy to see guys in the gym and think, well, they're natural athletes so easy for them. But seeing true, unphotoshopped transformations is great ! Thanks for sharing pics.
Thanks bro... Man looking back at that first pic of mine I sure was a porker. 🤣🤣🤣

Thank you bro appreciate it.

Top Bottom