bannednutritionRegenRx

Trying to tailor my natural genetics...and burn fat

Ha
dc91a0a1b289367b7f9cf8fce8bcaac9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Giving it hell. !!!
15f0e46adaaaa643fbe7d7027fdc79f2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Bro I got your Diet program done, let review it and I send it to you, looking good, if you fallow the program for two months will look really nice

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Bro I got your Diet program done, let review it and I send it to you, looking good, if you fallow the program for two months will look really nice

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Really appreciate that bro...taking the time

Will this help grow my legs? Lol. I couldnt believe my eyes today.
eec96b82106b30bc02f2d21c838cafb3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
LOL I see some chicks doing that from time to time got to be careful don't want to get caught Reckless eyeballing

How old is your kid? My son is 15 and he's been coming to the gym with me a couple days a week.
Your so lucky cant wait get my boy in....my daughter goes with wife ...son too young still...

Your so lucky cant wait get my boy in....my daughter goes with wife ...son too young still...

Yeah it's a good feeling. It's been a few months now and he's getting into it. Little dude even likes cardio.

Yeah it's a good feeling. It's been a few months now and he's getting into it. Little dude even likes cardio.
Thats awsome i think 15 perfect age get started...maybe not too heavy squats etc dont wanna stunt growth..so ive heard idk...

Top Bottom