napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

@Dylan . . . When to Start PCT after MENT Cycle?

MENT converts BIG TIME to estrogen ... so even if you're usually not estro sensitive, better safe than sorry. Have an AI on hand.

I always have an AI, and Caber, on hand but thanks for the input

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always have an AI, and Caber, on hand but thanks for the input

when you run it, if you have the time of course, i think it would be extremely beneficial to have a small log or at least give updates of some sort on that one.. i know i personally would be intrigued and i think that would get a fucking TON of hits from people reading on it

when you run it, if you have the time of course, i think it would be extremely beneficial to have a small log or at least give updates of some sort on that one.. i know i personally would be intrigued and i think that would get a fucking TON of hits from people reading on it

Oh for sure will log it with detail as I will start with 25mg ED and then bump it up if minimal sides are present.

Oh for sure will log it with detail as I will start with 25mg ED and then bump it up if minimal sides are present.

If you're not generally estro prone, 25mg ED should be PLENTY. I don't think you will need to bump it up from there. In fact, YOU might be able to get away with 12.5 mg ED.

If you're not generally estro prone, 25mg ED should be PLENTY. I don't think you will need to bump it up from there. In fact, YOU might be able to get away with 12.5 mg ED.

I’m talking about ment not Aromasin I should of been more specific

Aromasin for estrogen control 12.5mg - 25mg ed is usually sufficient. The first couple weeks is the hardest to dial in after that it's smooth sailing.

Trestolone Acetate I run 50mg ed. I usually start with 25mg ed the first week or two then bump it up to 50mg ed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m talking about ment not Aromasin I should of been more specific

For my first cycle, I ran oral MENT at 25mg ED for two weeks, then bumped it up to 50mg ED. In hindsight, my next one I will start at 50mg ED. I (personally) did not get any painful pumps at the gym - though great pumps for sure. After 2-3 weeks, I may bump it up to 75-100mg ED for the last few weeks.

What do you think of stacking MENT with RAD-140, MK-677 and S4?

It's very popular because of YouTube. It's very easy to get gyno if you're not on top of controlling estrogen. I consider MENT on the same level as Tren and for advanced users only.

It's very popular because of YouTube. It's very easy to get gyno if you're not on top of controlling estrogen. I consider MENT on the same level as Tren and for advanced users only.

Which is why it makes little sense to stack it with Tren - or even Trenavar

Top Bottom