napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Dylan Gemelli Cruise... Perhaps a surprise...

absolutely bro.. everyone has their own definition on gains made... some believe you need to gain 15-20 pounds on deca... what's wrong with 10 or a bit more that's far cleaner and more sustainable? what's the difference if you initially gain 10 but lose it as it dissipates, you feel like shit and probably look like shit in the process, OR keeping your sides lower, gaining cleaner pounds, feeling great in the process etc... it just depends how you view it... to answer your question, absolutely you will see very nice gains at 250...

Holy shit! Srs, Dylan we think exactly alike. I believe in less is better. Keepable sustained gains. Do you run Caber at such low Decca levels?

Aw shit I cant wait to read these logs and see some results and thoughts on this as well. I am in for the long haul on this fellas. Good luck!! you already have the mental fortitude, diet and training plans, like drb said you just have to find that sweet spot for each individual. Damn this is like an upcoming season of survivor or some shit. Oh ya drb didn't say anything about 3 cans of tuna!! don't forget that.
I'm pretty excited myself! Blast off starts 5 weeks from today with my log :)

I'm pretty excited myself! Blast off starts 5 weeks from today with my log :)

Very interested to follow your log bro, cant wait. All this deca talk has me reconsidering replacing my next cycle of tren with deca. Ever since ive ran tren i havent been back to deca, maybe its time for a change. I remember running deca @ 500mg/wk with test 500mg/wk i swolled the hell up and felt pretty good while on (nothing to complain about as far as i remember). I never tried lower dosage and thats where my curiosity has me thinking low dose deca with moderate dose test and some Dbol kicker. So many options, so little time...

Holy shit! Srs, Dylan we think exactly alike. I believe in less is better. Keepable sustained gains. Do you run Caber at such low Decca levels?

yes, we definitely share that belief brother... im definitely having it on hand... im going to start with just .25 e3d and assess but im not one that leaves things to chance regardless of what any fucking one says about needing it at that dose or not... by all means to anyone that disagrees, run without but noone is going to convince me not to be safe as opposed to sorry

absolutely bro.. everyone has their own definition on gains made... some believe you need to gain 15-20 pounds on deca... what's wrong with 10 or a bit more that's far cleaner and more sustainable? what's the difference if you initially gain 10 but lose it as it dissipates, you feel like shit and probably look like shit in the process, OR keeping your sides lower, gaining cleaner pounds, feeling great in the process etc... it just depends how you view it... to answer your question, absolutely you will see very nice gains at 250...
I figured you would say something along those lines, but just wanted to make sure :). Your no bs approach is a breath of fresh air.

I would much rather gain a cleaner 10, hell even 5 than a sloppy 20.

you don't want to exceed 150 - 200 of anything on a cruise but primo is very light and test and deca at that dose are completely fine... i would not go any higher than this but this should be just fine

Ok cool I'll drop the masteron then that way I can go 100/100 test Deca for my cruise till My November blast .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Testdude63;33736Your no bs approach is a breath of fresh air. I would much rather gain a cleaner 10 said:
Totally agree.. I think most of us are in this for the long haul, and I would much rather make some dry quality gains over some sloppy bulk.

So much of the time people are looking for short cuts in life, and every time you cut through someone's lawn to save time.. you always step in dog shit.

I figured you would say something along those lines, but just wanted to make sure :). Your no bs approach is a breath of fresh air.

I would much rather gain a cleaner 10, hell even 5 than a sloppy 20.

absolutely bro... i prefer sustainability and cleanliness... sometimes we get too caught up in the quantity (in this case being total pounds) or the quality (the keepability and cleanliness)... i would MUCH rather have something that i can not only have a great chance of keeping but something that makes me feel and look good as well... i don't like going up and down like a yoyo all year... some need that and love it and that's fine, its just not for me

Top Bottom