napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gains above all else

44YOGearHead

Just a friendly kick in the dick to remind your latte sipping asses you get out what you put in and some of you mother fuckers owe the bank.

The 44

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick @ home strongman workout after work, 160 bag runs at home + 160 bag lap and load for reps + 160+60 in chains lap and load

Just a friendly kick in the dick to remind your latte sipping asses you get out what you put in and some of you mother fuckers owe the bank.

The 44

brother with the work ive been putting in lately, the motherfuckin bank owes me! LOL

There was a smoking hot chick doing planks right next to me last nite and i almost deposited in my pants.

The 44

I'm banking in the gym every damn day, and my gains account just keeps growing as tough as it can be at times with this aging body lol

RR is still young... aches get real after 45. They only get worse and worse.

i hear you guys... i know that every year it gets a bit worse.. im certainly not bitching at 35 but i do know it just gets a little bit worse every year... just the nagging shit is what i notice every year.. the rest days i never use to take help TREMENDOUSLY though... i look forward to the weekend LOL

i hear you guys... i know that every year it gets a bit worse.. im certainly not bitching at 35 but i do know it just gets a little bit worse every year... just the nagging shit is what i notice every year.. the rest days i never use to take help TREMENDOUSLY though... i look forward to the weekend LOL

We work for the weekend!

The 44

Exactly what I needed to hear bro! BTW, I donr drink latte's!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well, I'm 43 and it'll be here before you know it. It's been tough enough battling through this herniated disc on the daily, but nothing but death will keep me down...guaranteed

Well, I'm 43 and it'll be here before you know it. It's been tough enough battling through this herniated disc on the daily, but nothing but death will keep me down...guaranteed
Absolutely bro!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom