napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine for female

braxmeets

Hi Dylan,

I've been watching your YouTube videos for a while now. I'm a natural pro bikini and figure competitor. I'm 5'3" 112 lbs. I'm a petite girl (woman 43). I've never taken anything, completely natural and have been lifting for 27 years. I'm super sensitive and have to keep a very clean diet. I am having trouble gaining in the legs and glutes. I've tried so many different ways of training but they are stubborn. My back is wide an I stay pretty lean. I'm considering trying Ostarine because it sounds like the "cleanest" thing with the least amount of undesirable side effects that I could take to evoke some growth. This is a huge decision for me because I don't want to screw my body up permanently. So I have some questions and am open to more if you'd like to add.

So you said it has 24 hr half life. Does this mean that it leaves my body completely in 24 hrs? Or does the drug stay in my hormone receptor sites longer than that? Again, I don't want permanent damage to hormones/ body composition and want to keep my somewhat feminine face. If it does leave the receptor sites in 24 hrs, how do the muscle gains stay after off the cycle (as I heard in the videos that the muscle gains tend to stay).

I heard that one of the side effects could be altered menstral cycles. Even though I'm almost 44 my cycle is 28 days on the nose. If it does affect my cycle, when off the drug, does the cycle return to normal?

How many cycles do women generally use? I'm planning on competing in NPC next summer, I'm not sure how many cycles to do and how far in advance.

Also, my back is wide, I do not want growth in the upper body for the most part, I only want growth in the legs and glutes. How would I go about getting growth only on the lower half and not from the waist up? Would I ignore training upper body while on cycle? I'm already training legs/ glutes every 3rd day and the rest of the body 1x/ week.

So I looked into sarmsx.com as you suggested for buying the cleanest sarms but they don't have ostarine. I need a very clean product, where do you suggest I buy and do you suggest liquid or pill? I heard liquid is better?

If I notice undesirable side effects, I just stop mid cycle right?

Thank you very much for your time!

it does not leave receptor sites after 24 hrs. menstral cycles have been affected with SOME but its not a high rate or anything showing any sort of consistency with occurrence and it could be dose dependent. discontinued use then re regulates it but it is NOT common either... i have no clue on your question on how often women use it because thats IMPOSSIBLE to answer... thats variant from person to person... you can run 12 week cycles, take a 4 week break and then jump right back on... you can stop anytime you want if you have side effects but that is not likely.. YOU have to accommodate your training to adjust to how you want your shape.. i cannot determine that for you without being hands on with training and seeing your body response...

I’m a female over 50 & have been cycling the triple stack for over a year. I put on a good amount of muscle and had no issues & bloodwork/hormone panels came back with great results. As for training focus on building legs (2x/week) & keep upper body/back to more higher reps for conditioning rather than growth focused. Best of luck & try the triple stack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so the half life is half the time it takes for the sarms to be eliminated from the blood stream, but how long does the ostarine stay in the hormone receptor sites? Sorry for my naivety.

Do you or anyone suggest the liquid over the pill and where to get a good clean source? Thank you
Half life is the amount of time that elapses in which you have half the amount of active compound in your bloodstream. All active compound leaves your system in a matter of a few days, but remains detectable through blood tests for quite some time

You always want liquid. Dont use pills

Sarmsx is a very solid source for sarms, but they are closed until December 5tg

If you need something legit before then biotech is a good option. Email them for orders at [email protected]

Thank you for the response. Congrats on your growth and hormones. What did you use in your triple stack? How long do you stay on cycle and off? Do you know the best place to purchase and if the liquid is better than pill form?

Thank you for the response, I appreciate your time and knowledge on the subject. First time jitters I guess. My heath is so important to me, I need to understand fully before making a decision. I think the only thing holding me back is not knowing how long the substance stays in the hormone receptor sites. This related to half life at all? Or not enough research on it?

Thank you for the response, I appreciate your time and knowledge on the subject. First time jitters I guess. My heath is so important to me, I need to understand fully before making a decision. I think the only thing holding me back is not knowing how long the substance stays in the hormone receptor sites. This related to half life at all? Or not enough research on it?

there are NO KNOWN detection times on sarms, only half lives... im not sure what your concern is but there is no issue there whatsoever... i cant give you information that noone has though...

That part honestly doesn't matter or affect anything at all, unless you are a drug tested athlete. Nothing to be concerned about

Top Bottom