napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is Equipoise considered a lean mass gainer or a "wet bulker"

dude why are you running such high doses? i mean just in your first cycle you ran 500mg of TEST? thats like old school BBer doses for bulking, and these guys were in their prime..i am not a fan of high doses especially for someone new to AAS. when you are more advanced/experienced then there is a place for higher doses BUT not in the beginning, it is just asking for more Sides.

and you said Nolvadex was the only thing used in PCT? that seems pretty shabby dude, when you are hitting 500mg TEST you need to have a thorough PCT..

i just think you need to rethink your mentality about cycles...your first time running DECA at 400mg is too high along with 500mg Sust and it is no wonder you got sides. PLUS you said your TEST was Bunk..how did you know that? did you test it? running bunk test and blaming Deca doesnt make sense....

also just because a compound is considered "wet" doesnt mean it will bloat you up - it depends on dosage and diet as well. obviously higher doses will be prone to more sides and over eating carbs or sodium can give excess bloat....

great points! ALSO, you NEVER use hcg in pct... thats one of the worst things you can do... you run it the last 4 weeks leading up to pct but NEVER during... it has its place but needs to be used properly ...

please READ my article on pct and learn about the proper way to run it and why... http://adrenalinerushforums.com/showthread.php?4311-Post-Cycle-Therapy-101-By-Dylan-Gemelli

here is the layout

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

It will theoretically cause half the water weight as testosterone. I find it does add some weight but could be due to blood volume as opposed to water weight. I do add a few pounds on it personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have never seen a particle of water weight added from eq whatsoever, nothing but EXTREMELY CLEAN AND SUSTAINABLE GAINS and that's why i use it in everything i run

Not trying to hijack this thread, but can you briefly explain recomp vs. lean mass gains. I could find my answer if I looked around but I'm always curious to hear your take on things.

I used to be on Alinboard and got all my research from the guys at that forum. Needless to say, I was very naïve when it came to AAS in the beginning and was an overzealous 20 something looking to surpass my genetic limitations only to suffer from a lot o side effects and ultimately be on TRT for the rest of my life most likely. I think TRT was bound to happen with me as my family history has had issues with low testosterone so makes perfect sense. You're absolutely right on too high of doses, I I could press rewind I would have much rather ran smaller doses, kept my diet clean, drank a s*** ton of water and took HCG during the cycle as opposed to after. Honestly learning through experience is where knowledge truly comes through fruition. I've learned a lot now that I'm 32 and will not run very high doses ever again of any compound. I've learned through TRT and HCG therapy that my body aromatizes those compounds at an alarming rate and I'm so very sensitive to estrogen related sides (even get very fatigued and cranky) that I take low doses of Letro to combat the sides. Some would say take Aromasin instead, that doesn't get my estro down to levels that are beneficial for me. I did get the Sustanon tested and there were no traces of testosterone in the vial of remaining solution (had 7ml left). IMO, Deca is not worth running when there is Tren out there for getting drier and have similar prolactin sides to combat with. I've realized through experience my ideal physique is not that of Jay Cutler or Phil, it's more of the Frank Zane, Jeff Seid, Steve Cook physique and that is where you have to decide which compounds to use and be knowledgeable of what you're getting into. Everyone knows physique competitors do small doses of AAS to get to their physique, unlike big Ronnie who would run a gram of Test on average.

Not trying to hijack this thread, but can you briefly explain recomp vs. lean mass gains. I could find my answer if I looked around but I'm always curious to hear your take on things.

Recomp would be burning fat and replacing it with muscle. Just building lean mass would not necessarily involve burning fat but just keeping it off.

Also I thought about what I said about EQ causing weight from blood volumization but there's no way it would increase blood by 2 pounds. So I retract that. It also could be from my diet when I'm on EQ. I don't hold back lol

there are three types of cycles... cutting, bulking and recomposition... i believe the first two are self explanatory but cutting in general is after the leanest type of gains... consider high volume and low weights etc... your not after too much size, but more so gaining so extremely lean muscle and getting your body down more so then a recomp... think of a recomp like adding somewhere around 10 lbs. and dropping or maintaining body fat... ideally a drop of 2% or more with a 10-15 pound gain... your not looking for that type of size when cutting... recomp is far and away the most difficult of three and requires extensive work with diet and training as well...

I would not go solo, but a low dose of cyp with it would be good.I have to agree with rick that any and all cycles should have at least 200mgs test.

there are three types of cycles... cutting, bulking and recomposition... i believe the first two are self explanatory but cutting in general is after the leanest type of gains... consider high volume and low weights etc... your not after too much size, but more so gaining so extremely lean muscle and getting your body down more so then a recomp... think of a recomp like adding somewhere around 10 lbs. and dropping or maintaining body fat... ideally a drop of 2% or more with a 10-15 pound gain... your not looking for that type of size when cutting... recomp is far and away the most difficult of three and requires extensive work with diet and training as well...

Thanks Dylan

Top Bottom