napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help blood work

Liv.52 is also excellent supplementation for your Liver. Not that expensive either. Good for detoxification purposes, especially in your case.

I will listen i do as you said everything..just asking if i need something for liver detoxic

I just want to be precise enough to do everything I need in pct.
You do not have to misunderstand me, I'll handle everything you say.

I just know you mentioned what it is Caber and dont know what is that and where i can get it

caber is what you need for prolactin or you can use prami... yes, you should definitely use a detox but not just liver 52, thats a fucking joke in itself... i have a new product coming out in the next few days that covers EVERYTHING and then some... it will be for sale this week... you MUST get your prolactin down and you need caber or prami to do so... go to the source section here and ask about where to get it

caber is what you need for prolactin or you can use prami... yes, you should definitely use a detox but not just liver 52, thats a fucking joke in itself... i have a new product coming out in the next few days that covers EVERYTHING and then some... it will be for sale this week... you MUST get your prolactin down and you need caber or prami to do so... go to the source section here and ask about where to get it
In what doses i use Caber or prami ?

Poslano sa mog LG-H815 koristeći Tapatalk

In what doses Caber is going?
Sorry once more do i take nolva and clomid together or separatly in the morning..also Cardarine and Mk 2866?

i laid out EXACTLY how to take them and it makes NO DIFFERENCE what time of day you take them... literally any time is fine

Great and thank you Dlyan once more to answer all of my question..i will follow you instruction in future

Top Bottom